Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused!

We have visas but not because we have ever been arrested. When we went to the London Embassy our visas arrived within 48 hours!! It goes to show, you never can tell.

Good luck and hope it all works out for you and you can go and enjoy your Florida holiday.

Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
    We have visas but not because we have ever been arrested. When we went to the London Embassy our visas arrived within 48 hours!! It goes to show, you never can tell.

Good luck and hope it all works out for you and you can go and enjoy your Florida holiday.

Sandra
    [/quote]

I'm guessing they don't have as much to look into if you need a VISA and have not been arrested?
    Caz

Florida Newbie
    as per original post i have:

-- DS-156 Nonimmigrant Visa Application
    -- USA Visa Required Photo
    -- VCU1 Form?
    -- ACRO Police Record
    -- Visa Payment Record

do i need these too though?

-- DS-157 Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application
    -- DS-158 Contact Information and Work History for Nonimmigrant Visa Applicant

just so many different things!!

wrpac00
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CCollins

Sandra
    [/quote]

I'm guessing they don't have as much to look into if you need a VISA and have not been arrested?
    [/quote]

When we went for our Visas in Oct they looked at all of our paperwork and told us on the day whether we had been sucessful or not. Our passports, with the visa inside, were back to us inside 48 hrs.

Was it different for your hubby with his visa as someone behind us in the courier queue had been up to get a visa because she had been arrested and that also was sorted out whilst she was there.

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CCollins

Sandra
    [/quote]

[/quote]

When we went for our Visas in Oct they looked at all of our paperwork and told us on the day whether we had been sucessful or not. Our passports, with the visa inside, were back to us inside 48 hrs.

Was it different for your hubby with his visa as someone behind us in the courier queue had been up to get a visa because she had been arrested and that also was sorted out whilst she was there.
    [/quote]

Yes - wait times different as per my post above!

Caz

Well it's now March 28th, DannyR's intended departure date. I do hope he managed to get sorted.
    Dave.

Florida Chatterbox
    DH's VISA came though Friday just gone - so that was great for us.
    Caz