Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cat in the Hat character breakfast

they were really bored on thier walkabouts and autograph signing! have heard of cat in the hat but dont know the other creatures with it,
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    I must say whilst I was really impressed with the IOA park ( a little less so with Universal Studios) I have to admit that Disney really do have them beat hands down on Characters.
    We met loads at the Universal Parks but they just don't have the same X Factor in my opinion.
    All the Disney characters were great and seemed 100% in character and happy to be so.

On a purely personal note, whilst still very good, I thought last Decembers Disney Princesses were better than this years

Brizzle.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brizzle
    I must say whilst I was really impressed with the IOA park ( a little less so with Universal Studios) I have to admit that Disney really do have them beat hands down on Characters.
    We met loads at the Universal Parks but they just don't have the same X Factor in my opinion.
    All the Disney characters were great and seemed 100% in character and happy to be so.

On a purely personal note, whilst still very good, I thought last Decembers Disney Princesses were better than this years

Brizzle.

[/quote]

It is the image they try to project. Disney has this knack of bringing out the child in you while Universal tries to look at fun from a rather 'grown-up' perspective. While it does work sometimes, not so with comic characters.
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    Have breakfast at Islands of Adventure with Spider-Man® and the Cat in the Hat each Thursday through Sunday from park opening to 10:30 a.m. at Confisco Grille.

After meeting the Marvel Super Heroes and Dr. Seuss Characters, experience high-flying excitement on the “The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man” ride.

The breakfast is $15.95 for Adults and $9.95 for children, plus tax and gratuity. Call 407-224-4012 for reservations.

So breakfast for adults has gone up $2.00 since Julie original posting 15 months ago[msnwink]

Liz