Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Kids eat free voucher

Florida Newbie

Kids eat free voucher

Just wondered if it is worth getting my daughter a kids eat free voucher. Has anyone done this & was it worth doing?

I have to say kids meals are usually very cheap.
    Shirley

You're stuck to a list of restaurants, right? So you should first make sure you're planning to eat in those.
    Then I'm pretty sure she would be given one special menu and it's probably the same everywhere: burger or nuggets and fries (chips?) type, it can be tiresome if she likes to experiment.
    I could be wrong though.

Florida Expert
    Vague recollection of looking into this for our last trip but the restaurants were not those that we would eat in so not worth it for us. Look into it carefully before you decide.

Florida Expert
    There are plenty of places that do this anyway (for free)
    I know Manny's Chop House do Mondays and Tuesdays from memory (because thats when we go!) and there are plenty of signs as you drive down the 192, saying kids eat free on 'x'day.

I wouldn't bother
    Steve

Florida Newbie
    I have looked into this and this is my take on it.

We always go to the Ponderosa for the breakfast buffet to fill up before we attack a park. Now kids do eat free there but only up to five years old and my two are both older than that now.

The ticket costs £10 and the breakfast buffet is about $4 at the Ponderosa. Theoretically we could have 14 breakfast buffets costing $56 which is about £40 saving £30 and that is just breakfast alone for one of my kids.

True you can only eat at restaurants that accept this ticket but that list has a varied selection of types of food served.

I have already bought two but haven't used them yet so it would be good to hear from someone that has used them.[msnsmile2]