Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESTA Forms

Gold 5 Star Member
    Having had the dreaded 'secondary' check a couple of times, I couldn't possibly comment![msnscared]

Perfectly put John

Knowing so much info before arrival they will probably be greeting us off the plane by our first names next.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    We had four fingers and a thumb on each hand, plus a photo done on arrival in New York last Sunday. That was on top of the online ESTA and then having to complete the green forms on the plane. If they do any more checks, they will know more about me than I do myself [msnscared].
    [/quote]

Florida Expert
    We flew into Minneapolis St Paul 10 days ago and had to do four fingers and thumb on each hand and had a photo taken. We had also completed the ESTA online and the green forms on the plane. I have heard from someone else that the next time we fly into the US we will not need to complete the green form because we have already done the ESTA and one green form, so it will interesting to see what happens.
    emm

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1582.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by emm
    We flew into Minneapolis St Paul 10 days ago and had to do four fingers and thumb on each hand and had a photo taken. We had also completed the ESTA online and the green forms on the plane. I have heard from someone else that the next time we fly into the US we will not need to complete the green form because we have already done the ESTA and one green form, so it will interesting to see what happens.
    [/quote]

Doesn't sound right - I know a number of people who have made 2 or 3 trips to the US since this started and they've all had to complete the ESTA and waiver forms each time.