Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Character Breakfast

Florida Newbie

Character Breakfast

Does anyone know where we can go for a character breakfast with Tigger? I dont want to go into a park. We are getting married & want to take our little boy for a special breakfast the day of the wedding.

I have been told that they used to do it at the Grand Floridian. Is that still the case?

This information is still current as far as I know. However Disney do change the characters around sometimes. If you really must have Tigger then when you book ask if they know about any changes. These can meals can get booked up very early so you should book as soon as your as possible within the allowed booking window.

============================================
    1900 Park Fare
    Located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

1900 Park Fare Breakfast
    A breakfast character buffet which includes Mary Poppins, Bert, Alice in Wonderland, Pooh and Tigger at breakfast

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Newbie
    Thanks. I'll have to think about booking then. My 3 year old is convinced he is having breakfast with tigger every day! Im afraid our budget wont be stretching to that though

Florida Newbie
    Hi, wondering if this worked out with finding Tigger? Got a similar request myself.

Thanks

Florida Savvy
    Don't hate me for this but WDW suggest you make all dining reservations 180 days out. I know it's awful and I truly dislike it but it's their way or no way.