Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cheap flight tricks

I feel that there are no fixed rules to try and get a bargain with flights. Set yourself a limit and like the advice before just keep looking and checking all the airlines and all the different sites and hopefully you will find a bargain.

Val

Florida Newbie
    I would suggest that, if you can be flexible with your dates of travel, then it might pay to wait until closer to your intended departure date before booking your flight. If, like us, you have specific dates in mind, it probably pays to book early.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Because of the way airlines release discounted fares, you might need a different approach if you have a big party. I find it's relatively easier to find bargains nearer the time if you only want a couple of seats. It will be more difficult if you want, say, 5 or 6 seats.

Florida Savvy
    We were lucky this year as our eldest is now at uni and the youngest is doing his GCSE's finishing school mid June so we can go in school term time. It's much cheaper.

Also you can do a search on Kayak and they will alert you each week with price increases/decreases on your chosen flight route.

Book when the flights are released. I'm very much in the same position as Dave. I booked 3 seats Virgin PE £590.00. Just booked my daughter and boyfriend on same flight economy and paid £523.00 each

Elaine

Book when the flights are released. I'm very much in the same position as Dave. I booked 3 seats Virgin PE £590.00. Just booked my daughter and boyfriend on same flight economy and paid £523.00 each

Elaine

The dates you travel are also a factor as school holiday time is nearly always higher as it is peak season whereas during school time and in low season they can be cheaper. If you keep checking the various websites for their promotions and sales and you may get lucky.
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

I find that sometimes it is cheaper to fly to Tampa instead of Orlando or Sanford. Everybody wants to book a flight to Orlando but Tampa is only 45 mins to an hour away.
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1922.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    sorry to jump post but whats the difference between scheduled and charter

Charter flight usually only go for 7/14 day periods. Scheduled flights you can choose as many or as few days as you wish and they are generally bigger planes.

Sandra