Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Target

Florida Chatterbox

Target

Hi,
    We much prefer Target to either Wallmart or Publix. This trip we are going to be staying in Reunion and I can't quite get my bearings yet, is the nearest Target still the one on the 192, or is the new one on Posner park (I think that is what it is called) closer?

The Target at Posner Park would be closer and probably quieter. It is at the junction of the 27 and the I4 so if you get on the I4 at junction 58 and get off at the next jucntion to the west then you will see Posner Park. The entrance is off the 27.

Lynne
    Lynne

Florida Expert
    they are building one on the 192 west at marker 3 ish. Basically it will be opposite the publix and the nearest marker is 4. When we were there in Jan it said it would open in March not sure that will be true in this climate.
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    The Target at Posner will be nearer but it is just a regular Target and not a Super Target, so doesn't have the Deli, Grocery and Bakery depts.

The new one at Rolling Oaks Commons will be a Super Target and that will be nearer than the one further down the 192.
    Rosie

I dont think you can compare Publix to Target they are two different concepts I think.

The TArget at Posner is very good, parking OK and convenient to the I4/27 junction
    Ian Dee
    the older I get, the better I was

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ental-818.aspx

Florida Savvy
    I'd go to Publix if I was you.