Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Would you have laser eye surgery?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

54 56.84%
  • No

28 29.47%
  • Undecided

13 13.68%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you have laser eye surgery?

Would you have laser eye surgery?

Would you have laser eye surgery to correct your vision?

This is not about whither you actually need to have laser surgery for long or short sightedness, or even if you have been assessed and told that it is not suitable for you, or if you do or don't currently wear glasses.

I was just wondering would you have it done?
    Euan

Hi MTP - not only would I have it done but I have!! I had bi-lateral epi-lasik on 22nd September last year and although at the time it was pretty traumatic, now I have better than 20/20 vision and it was worth all the discomfort. Can I ask why you started the poll??
    Alison and Danny

Interesting question as I would love to have it done, but as I am short sighted and also now struggle to read close, need to investigate further.
    Dawn Murray

If I was younger I would certainly have it done, but can't now as I have had a cataract op in one eye.
    Jill and Brian

I would love to have it done, I'm abit scared about having it done and have never really found out enough about it to actually go ahead with it. Everytime the ad comes on the tv for it I say I'd love that done - no more contact lenses!

I would love to have it done but the fear factor kicks in and stops me in my tracks. Not fear of the procedure from a pain point of view but a real fear of something going wrong. Also, I still see a lot of opticians and other people connected with the business wearing glasses. When they pluck up courage I will join them!
    Jim

I'm undecided, I'm a bit eye phobic so not sure if I could go through with the treatment[msnscared]
    Caroline & Dave

I would love to have it done but as others have said would worry something may go wrong but if I was convised that it would all be ok them I would jump at it

Hi
    I would like to but I am worry about the risks ! What are the risks of losing your sight etc.
    [msnscared]

Florida Expert
    I voted yes if I needed it done. Our friend had it done and before that his glass lense was extra thick and cost him a fortune.
    Mary