Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park

Hi,

Could anyone tell me what the Jurassic Park water ride is like? Is it scary? Is it ok for a 6 year old?

Thanks,
    Claire

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I would say that there a couple of bits that could frighten a six year old but they should be fine on it. If there are 2 parents with them just sit them in the middle of the 2 of you, be prepared to get wet. I know my son went on it much youger than 6.
    Christine

Florida Savvy
    Hi we went on the ride with my son aged 6. He thought it was a bit scary but after the first time wanted to ride it again and again. The scariest part is when you enter the dark part of the ride just before the plunge. You may want to distract him or cover his eyes there. You can get realy wet but if you don't want to just don't sit in the front row and duck when the boat hits the water. It is a very cool ride and I surely would advise you not to miss it. The whole Jurrassic area is really cool for a 6 year old and you could easily spent more than an hour there. Don't let him miss the Jurrassic discovery center either. The line for the Pteranodon flyers can get really long, we made sure we were there at park opening and headed straight for that ride. Have fun and let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks for the replies. Really looking forward to this ride this summer as we missed it the first time we were in Orlando. Hope my six year old son will be abit braver with the rides than he was last year!

Florida Chatterbox

Thanks for the photos, it looks fantastic. Wish I was there now!!

Claire