Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Disneyland Resort Paris - November 08

Disneyland Resort Paris - November 08

Orlando is still my first love but here are a few of us in Paris in November. Blooming freezing but fab all the same. My photo resizing is a bit wonky but I'm still learning. Definately need to invest in a new camera. Many of our night shots are really poor.

Team Thomson

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Hi Team-Did you find it really expensive eating in the park-When I look at what we spent I am amazed!

great pics!!
    Liesa

I see you did Cafe Mickey - we really enjoy it in there.

Our actual trip was cheap. The flights were £24.06 in Ryanair sale. The hotel and tix via Disney were good value as we got Kyle for nothing. If we had just bought park tix we would have been about £200 for us all but with their special offer we got the two nights three park days for that price and that included breakfast. The hotel room was basic in comparison to Orlando but it was just what we needed for the few days.

We actually ate in McDonalds twice during our stay as our little man is possibly the fussiest in the world. Park food is extremely pricey. Although the Euro was at an all time low when we went.

Cafe Mickeys was pricey again in comparison to Orlando's Chef Mickeys but the exchange rate has much to do with that. The food and characters were amazing but the service left a bit to be desired. We actually complained when we got back as we were 45 minutes before we even gave a drinks order let alone food. If it hadnt been for the charaters we would have walked out. Dining with a wee one is difficult enought without being left hanging around starving.

Otherwise a great trip, we always wanted to see Disney at Christmas as we had been to the Halloween celebration so it was the cheapest way for us to do it this year. One of these years we will go for the Orlando Christmas.
    Team Thomson