Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Great day

Florida Chatterbox

Great day

Whilst not wanting to make any sort of political statement, watching the scenes on television as the American people swear in their new President, it is hard not to feel and share some of their joy and hope.

Congratulations to our American friends, I think you have made an excellent choice[clap]

Quite exciting seeing it live over here in Florida. Supposed to be packing to come home but this is history.

Mo

Maureen Green

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mo Green
    this is history.

Mo
    [/quote]

I've been telling my children the same all day.[clap]
    Paula

We are watching it here in FLORIDA and it has been quite a day and still happening , Shame aboue Kenndy hope he is ok
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    We are just home from Washington where we were lucky enough to attend the Sunday concert at the Lincoln Memorial and the Inauguration on Tuesday .
    What really impressed me apart from the great man himself was how 2 million people could gather together for the event and there was no aggression or pushing or shoving . Everybody got along together like one big family , and we were most surprised at the lack of litter
    My highlight of the trip was on Sunday while we were walking Pennsylvania Ave and President Obamas calalcade passed us by , and I got a wave from the man himself . It made my day .
    Olive