Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Water Song Davenport

Water Song Davenport

Hello,

I have seen a villa I like in the gated resort of Watersong (Davenport).
    Is this resort close to the parks and close to restaurants and shops etc....

Thanks in advance

Florida Expert
    No not really, I would say 10/15 mile to a walmart or Publix and as for a restaurant I am not sure where the nearest one is, but Watersong is getting popular
    sue

We stayed at a fab villa in Watersong in November. We have booked another villa there for May. Some people might think it's a bit of a drive to get to it, but it never bothered us. As Skippy says Publix/Walmart is approx 10mins. Once you have been there a few days I'm sure you will find some short cuts to get about.

K

Florida Newbie
    we stayed at watersong at xmas, lovely place and very peaceful (usually stayy on the H27).....didn't seem no furthr away to shops etc....you have a Chilis at Champions gate exit, and there is a pizza/chinese/dunkin donuts etc where the new publix is....wouldn't hesitat ging back, shame the villa we stayed in is booked for when we are looing in june...

Florida Chatterbox
    There are restaurants and shops opening quite regularly around Davenport now, Reunion and Champions Gate are 5 minutes from our home and of course the famous Mannys is about 12 miles south but lots in between on H27.
    Errol

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/1616.aspx[/url]