Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 97 of 102 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Can I ask a big favour? Im up for ' Body by Vi Champion' which comes with a really great prize, including sports gear, cash prize, photo shoot personal trainer, travel. I have been entered by the company as I lost 101lbs in 2 90 day challenges ( now lost 115) but they have put the final decision up for public vote...voting is on Sundays only, and you just click the link & vote 10 stars. You don't have to join anything or look at anything. Would it be okay to put the link up, or pass in DM do you think? Would anyone mind voting for me? The leader is from America so has sooooo many people voting! I made it to second place on the leaderboard last Sunday, so very near!
    This means the world to me. I have my Dad with sudden onset vascular dementia, and lots of things going on in my life, and this is a bit of 'me' time ! What do you think?

I would definitely vote for you - marvellous result and well done keeping up the motivation!

Don't forget to post the link!

Super Moderator
    Well done on your achievement and am happy to vote for you if I know where to post.

Sorry to hear about your father as unfortunately I know from bitter experience that you might well be in for some tough times and it would be nice to have a happy moment to look back on.

You certainly would get my vote. Well done on your terrific weight loss. I know how hard it is and you will deserve a bit of 'me time' during the upcoming months.

You have done brilliantly well Susan and I will definitely vote for you.well done you will deserve the treat x

Weigh in today. Only another .5 lbs off but at least it's a loss. It's going to take me weeks at this rate - months maybe - to get my 5.5lbs off to get back to my target. At .5 a week that is 11 weeks by which time I will be due to go to Florida soon after that!!! Getting despondent again so need a kick in the *rse.[msnembarrased]

Buzzing today!!! Lost 2 lbs which takes me back to within my target range with 0.5lb to spare. Result!! No paying next week if I don't put weight on.[clap][clap]

Florida Newbie
    Hi Guys

I just completed 1 year with slimming world and lost 2 stone yipppeee.
    I have tried weight watchers, unislim slim and motivation in the past with NO LUCK

I am delighted with slimming world.. Now the hard part starts KEEPING IT OFF

REGINA
    Regina Whelan

Firstly, very well done Sandra & Gina!
    Thank you very very much everyone for all your support & offering to vote on Sunday! I really really appreciate it! I have lost 2 lots of 10 lbs within my weight loss for children in need on the project 10 Challenge... So its been worthwhile all the way round.
    I am buzzing with this. Its the UK Launch on Feb 8th in Birmingham ( anyone want tickets please ask) & Ill be up on the stage which is nervewracking
    t.vi.com/2935757 is the link. You click got it, the click the top right star (10) . It should then move to someone else to prove your vote has gone through. The best of all this is
    Ive spent thousands on losing weight...this cost me £119 for my first kit, and the rest was free lol. Tasted better free!
    My Dad has just been taken off his class 2 diabetes meds today as Vi has reversed that for him. A great day
    Last edited by Susan J; 31-01-2014 at 01:28. Reason: Typo

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    Well done Sandra that is a good goal and so near now you will be jumping up and down next week.
    Regina i am about to start slimming World (had to get the christmas goodies out of the way first Well done on your target, i think it will be okay for you to keep it off because you won't want to undo all that hard work.
    I will pop in on Sunday to vote for you Susan fingers crossed you get lots and lots of votes. Very encouraging what you have done you deserve lots of me time.

Mary