Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

There are only going to be 8 of us so a nice number.

I am 5' with a blonde bob hairstyle!! Almost 70 but hopefully you will think I am younger.......and a little on the plump side. I won't be in trousers as rarely wear them...my legs are too short!!! Alan has short silvery grey hair and glasses and around 5.8". I wonder how we will all describe ourselves.....should be fun!!!

I am tall 5'9"ish, very long legs, slim 10-12 but curvy, long auburn hair, very shiny, but then, if you take off the special glasses.........,.

Liz

Liz, I am now confused as you said you would not be able to make Monday 2nd December? I take it your description is for Barbara to meet her at Posner one afternoon?

Quote Originally Posted by E. Cosgrove View Post
    I am tall 5'9"ish, very long legs, slim 10-12 but curvy, long auburn hair, very shiny, but then, if you take off the special glasses.........,.
    Liz we must be twins your decriptions fits me to a tee [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    Liz, I am now confused as you said you would not be able to make Monday 2nd December? I take it your description is for Barbara to meet her at Posner one afternoon?
    thats right Sandra, I' ll be back home on the first but I thought I'd share my description anyway[]

Liz

Your description suits you well Liz. Sorry to be missing you. x

Hi all. im still carrying on with my Challenge, and have now lost 114lbs since March. Been reading up on every ones weight loss Fantastic!!!
    Its great when you find something that works, Id tried em all! Lol
    Anyway my stuff has also had a great effect on my Dad. He was type 2 diabetic & diagnosed with vascular dementia recently. However, I started giving the half dose of the product that is suitable for Children...it gives him his RDA of vitamins & minerals protein & fibre....
    This wasnt for weight loss, just to give him nourishment as at 87, microwave meals from carers didnt help! He loved having it as hot chocolate as it was sweet for him too
    So cut forward 6 weeks...he has lost weight ,sugar in low single figures, lost 15lbs AND today he was discharged from hospital as he's improved so much. You wouldnt know hed got dementia at all now. Im having a happy day

Your weight loss is fantastic Susan you should be very proud. Great news about your Dad and what a relief for you. Hope things continue to go well for you both.

I am having a break from SW which is not really doing me any good at all but will go back when I return from Florida in December!

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    There are only going to be 8 of us so a nice number.

I am 5' with a blonde bob hairstyle!! Almost 70 but hopefully you will think I am younger.......and a little on the plump side. I won't be in trousers as rarely wear them...my legs are too short!!! Alan has short silvery grey hair and glasses and around 5.8". I wonder how we will all describe ourselves.....should be fun!!!
    Thanks for the description.Iam 5'8ish, it's years since I checked my height, I used to be 5'9 but I'm sure I am shrinking. I'm 64 with short blond hair, will probably be wearing a dress, Bill is about 5'10, what hair he has left is white, he only ever wears shorts and a polo shirt whilst we are here (not the same ones all the time) looking forward to meeting you all.
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Thanks for the description.Iam 5'8ish, it's years since I checked my height, I used to be 5'9 but I'm sure I am shrinking. I'm 64 with short blond hair, will probably be wearing a dress, Bill is about 5'10, what hair he has left is white, he only ever wears shorts and a polo shirt whilst we are here (not the same ones all the time) looking forward to meeting you all.
    Looking forward to making some more OV friends!!