Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Thank you Sandra!

Thank you Frances-keep going!

Philomena, i have a friend who is doing the 5:2 & is doing well although it takes some organising. Nothing is as easy as mine though. Im 90 lbs down & managing to stick to it( with occasional ice cream or whatever) over here in Florida. Life changing. If anyone is around this Sunday, body by Vi are doing the worlds largest challenge party ( for Project 10 kids too, fighting obesity in children) with shake & cereal samples. At the Rosen Hotel on I drive 5pm. I'd quite like to go if anyone else is in town we could meet up?

Back to tracking with Weight Watchers on line, I have become so comfortable with my loss and new size, that my meals have become a bit larger and starting enjoying things I shouldn't eat, haven't put on but not lost either, need to lose another stone so my outfit fits a lot better in Oct. Lost 3 stone 5 pounds, so 47 pounds and feeling so much better, but need a kick up the butt to continue.
    Karen

I'll give you a kick if you like Karen!!! Not that long until October but you have done so well so you know you can achieve what you want. Well done. Now get on with it Mrs!!!!![sporty]

Keep going Karen!!!

Thank you both, did really well yesterday.
    Karen

Well, it has been almost 4 weeks since anyone posted on here....are we all at our target weight or is it the good weather that we have been enjoying.

We return back to Tavistock tomorrow from our 8 week stint in Epsom, so it will be interesting to see how much I have put on as I have not had access to scales for over 4 weeks!!! Eeeek. If I have put more than 3 lbs on I won't be weighing at SW as I don't want to pay out, so will give me the incentive (hopefully) to lose reasonably quickly!!

What are you all up to?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I have put 4lb back on and have not been feeling 'in the zone' for dieting. must get back to it and quick if I want to be at my target weight by October.
    Lyn

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    I have been doing the 500 calorie thing just once a week and have got to 8st 9lb, we go to Florida on Weds for 5 weeks so that is going to all go to pot [msnsmile2]
    Sandra