Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra M View Post
    This was taken in Winter Garden last month (note I was on holiday so it's acceptable to be drinking wine during the day [msnsmile2])

Sandra
    Absolutely acceptable, though for me it would probably be one of those sugary, fattening frozen cocktail things!

i have lost the small gain I had last week and a little bit more but still stuck 1/2 lb below the 2.5 stone mark grrrrrrrr it's so frustrating!

Liz

Sorry I have been AWOL for a while everyone. Been busy with my walks and other stuff. What's all this talk of 8st 12lbs? Only time I was that was when I was 16 and my size 10/12 clothes were falling off me. My mother had fifty fits when I got home to Singapore for Christmas hols and spent the entire holiday feeding me up! It had been my first term back full time boarding for quite a few years as had been a weekly boarder for most of senior school (bar a quick stint for 2 terms when dad was posted to Inverness) and the food was really dreadful so I didn't eat much. I am also 5'8" so did look a tad on the thin side, can't believe thought that I used to weigh 9 stone until mid twenties, and nowadays that is considered underweight. I've not yet set a target, want to lose a couple more stone and see where I am (and what I look like). There is a certain age that deciding on whether you want your face or your backside to look good, as getting too thin in the face does one no favours at all.
    So all I have been doing is putting on weight (despite getting hair chopped off!), up a couple of pounds, but despite feeling like I was giving up I sat through group and decided I was going to do my food diary online where I can work everything out. Have issued a 3 line whip at home and instructed the food buyer (himself) that he is not to buy goodies etc so I get tempted!
    Sandra you are looking fab in your pic and if you are not allowed a drink on holiday when are you!
    Last edited by fiona; 27-06-2013 at 20:53.
    Fiona

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Aww, thanks Fiona x

Have you joined My Fitness Pal? It's an app you can download to your phone or PC and you can track your food and weight, you have to include very single thing you eat to make it work though (there's also a forum so you can chat to other members (I'm arkvilla if you want to add me)

Sandra
    Sandra

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Lost another 2lbs this week

Hope everyone is doing ok. Lots going on - the wedding is just 15 days away - excited but still so much to do. garden is nearly thiere. Hen do this weekend! Jacket of my outfit is now a bit big - will have to ask my mum to help me with that!

Have a good week
    Frances

Well done Frances. How wonderful that must feel for your clothes to be too big!![clap]

Well done Frances Will we get to see wedding photo's ? I love photo's
    Sandra

Frances isn't it the nicest feeling when things are too big? I had the same problem with my daughter's wedding, I had bought the outfit about 4 months before and it was a bit loose (but not too much) so was fine. Nowadays I am finding my feet are losing weight so am between sizes which is annoying, particularly with sandals as you cannot just put thick socks on or put an insole in. And yes we do want to see the pics!
    Fiona

Well done Francis, hope it all goes well, also can't wait to see any photos
    Karen

Okay an update on my weight loss. Been a while since I visited the Forum, as I have a poorly Dad who is taking my time [not that I begrudge it]
    Anyway, at the end of February, I discovered an eating plan that suited me, and went on the Body by Vi 90 day Challenge. [number one challenge in the USA- pre launch here] In the first 90 days I lost 67lbs, and am now 85lbs down on my second challenge.
    I have two shakes with Fruit Juice and frozen Mango and 2 scoops of Vi, and snacks and a sensible evening meal. I have done all the diets going- but this is really working for me. I have also never felt healthier- lowers cholesterol, reverses type 2 Diabetes, Crohns disease, Fybro Myalgia etc etc- has all the Nutrients and vitamins you need in a day- cured my bad shoulder and Neuralgia problems.
    The second challenge continues- when I get down to goal, I want to build lean muscle too. I go public with these facts on Facebook to ensure I stick to my Goal too
    After years of carting round excess weight, I have finally got it sussed! LOL
    If you want a sample to try I have a few left? DM me
    I'm off to Orlando next week- lightest I have ever been
    Keep at it girls- I am !

Wow Susan, that's wonderful especially as you're feeling so healthy and positive too.

Enjoy Florida
    Sandra