Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

I put on 1 lb this week so need to be extra careful. Having been to a Conference in Birmingham all weekend, then off to Stratford on Avon for 3 days, I was eating all sorts of rubbish and very aware I was making wrong choices.

Below is what I had for lunch in Stratford - it measured 5" across!!!!! Yum yum[msnembarrased]

You little gad about Sandra!!! That scone looks delicious and was worth the 1lb gain )

Quote Originally Posted by Philomena View Post
    I would be very interested in more details Susan!! Need to loose a stone by Wednesday (when we set off to Egypt)!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Type in learn.visalus.com (-no www). Send me a pm if interested I have got some I could share if you want it quick. This is going to hit the UK by storm in June- no1 weight loss & also toning/ fitness product in the USA & it works. You have one a day to tone up, 2 for weight loss & I lost 8lbs in the first week! And ppear to have gone down a lot more in inches too- down an easy dress size already. I feel brilliant on it, so wanted to talk o someone lse hopefully enjoying it too!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Maybe it is me but something that needs to offer incentives, financial or otherwise, for people to use it, is not right. Fast weight loss is no good, you need slow and steady if you are to maintain it and change your eating habits. Faddy shakes have been around forever and if they worked long term then WW and SW would be redundant ;-)

What do you receive for getting people to use this Susan?
    Rosie

I googled the Body by Vi website. There is also a site called body by vi scam. Interesting stuff but not for me. Done all the shakes, high fibre, banana, etc.etc. There are some good weight losses when you do these but the weight soon gets back on and more. The only was is a healthy balanced diet which is what SW and WW seem to do. It has to be a way of life, not a diet. I don't say I am on a diet anymore which I always used to say. I have educated myself with nutritious eating habits thanks to perseverance with SW. It has been a long journey but worthwhile.

I believe Neil Woodward (ex Florida Choice) is promoting this product
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caroline View Post
    I believe Neil Woodward (ex Florida Choice) is promoting this product
    Well if that doesn't say it all!!!... :-)
    Rosie

Quote Originally Posted by rosie View Post
    Well if that doesn't say it all!!!... :-)
    Apparently Phil Peachy is a regional Director with them too!
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    OMG, I was wrong, it just gets better and better [msnscared]
    Rosie

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    Is his wife on the Yorkshire tea advert? My daughter uses the 'celebrity Slim' for some quick weight loss, it's 2 shakes a day and then a light meal, the weight does come off quickly but does not stay off. WW or SW are the best way to loose it without a doubt. You are all doing brilliant on here by the way!! I need to get motivated myself!!
    Tricia