Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 49 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Well done everyone, I am having a wobble .. hopefully back on track tomorrow!
    Fiona

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
    How are you doing Liz is your two days per week on 500 calories still working for you?
    I am sticking at it and had hoped to lose a stone by last Monday but I had to weigh a day early as I was coming away to my sisters and it was 13llbs, so frustrating. I have stuck at it when I have been on my 500 cal days this week but the in between days have been a bit more excessive than they usually would be[msnembarrased]
    i am back home tomorrow so will weigh on Monday and hopefully reach the magic 14ilbs. It has been slow but steady and as long as I don't gain I will be happy. I would love to lose another 7lbs before my trip to Florida in 6 weeks, but whatever the case I will be a good few pounds lighter than my last trip.
    i hope that in 18 months time I will be able to say I have lost 70lbs like you, I am full of admiration! Then if I eventually get to my goal I will have to emulate Sandra and stick to it!

Liz

Frances, I have just read your post, 51/2 stones is a major achievement and again shows what can be done with the right mindset.
    I read this thread daily for inspiration and right now I am finding loads.
    Well done everyone!

Liz

You ladies have done so amazingly well any chance of some photos ?

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by fiona View Post
    Well done everyone, I am having a wobble .. hopefully back on track tomorrow!
    Hope you managed to get on track Fiona :0
    Frances

Doing ok today thank you! I am very tired at the moment and that sets of an attack of the I must eat chocolate but have plenty of fresh fruit in the house so hoping that will do enough to raise the sugar levels! 2 long walks with the dog help mind you - but it is freezing out!
    Fiona

Looks like you are back on track Fiona.
    I had a bad day yesterday, we had friends visit for the day and there was too much tempation. Back on track today.

Pamela I will post some photograghs soon just need a few more weeks. Although finding photos when I was fatter will be hard to find. Like most people who are very overweight you shy away from having your photo taken. I guess seeing yourself in a photo is a reality check . You can kid yourself that you are not that fat until you see yourself in black and white!!
    Barbara

Any of you ladies tried the 90 day challenge from Body by Vi? Im throwing weight off with it! Its so easy, cheap, and I cannot extol its virtues enough. Ask me if you want to know more!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan J View Post
    Any of you ladies tried the 90 day challenge from Body by Vi? Im throwing weight off with it! Its so easy, cheap, and I cannot extol its virtues enough. Ask me if you want to know more!
    I would be very interested in more details Susan!! Need to loose a stone by Wednesday (when we set off to Egypt)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you are right Barbara I avoid the camera at all costs! It would be good to see though as it is very inspirational to see before and after.

I can't remember if you are following a diet plan Barbara?

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
    Looks like you are back on track Fiona.
    I had a bad day yesterday, we had friends visit for the day and there was too much tempation. Back on track today.

Pamela I will post some photograghs soon just need a few more weeks. Although finding photos when I was fatter will be hard to find. Like most people who are very overweight you shy away from having your photo taken. I guess seeing yourself in a photo is a reality check . You can kid yourself that you are not that fat until you see yourself in black and white!!