Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Well Fiona, you seem to be in the mindset to get back on plan. Good luck this week.

Hope everyone is on track and resisting any BH madness!
    Returned from our long weekend in Dubai 1.5 lb heavier, it would have been more but had an upset stomach one evening[sick] it was a short lived overnight thing and recovered lounging by the pool the next day so it didn't t spoil the trip.
    found it difficult to get back in the swing of things when I returned and although I managed my 2 x 500cal days I did feel hungry. Pleased to say that I managed much better over the weekend and today's weigh in saw the 1.5lbs disappear and another pound as well so feeling much more focused again.
    I have averaged 7lbs a month since I started in January, won't manage 7lbs this month but am determined to keep going!

Hope you are fully recovered Sandra and that Fiona's new puppy is settling in. Barbara stop being so hard on yourself 3lbs weight loss on top of everything you have already lost is amazing, what would you say to anyone else in the same position? You would be telling them that any loss is good!
    Well done Frances, 17lbs to go means the end is in sight, sadly I have another 3 stones+ to reach a healthy BMI but I'm not even thinking that far ahead, it's far too scary a prospect.
    Last edited by E. Cosgrove; 27-05-2013 at 13:23.

Liz

I am back and don't know if I will be attending SW on Thursday. It will be dependant on how much of the extra weight I have gained as to whether I attend. I want to get back to my target weight and think it will be around 3 lbs I need to lose dependant on their scales and mine, so it may be 10 days before I go!! We are going to be away from home for 8 weeks in around 3 weeks time, so if I go to SW and not in target weight, it will mean I have to pay again and for all the weeks away, so I am determined to get within target before I attend!!!

I am feeling much better but will go and get everything checked out in UK this week. Had another bill from the hospital so now bills of over $4000 but fortunately covered by insurance apart from the first £50.

Well done Liz, and hope you are fully recovered.

Morning all, I seem to have had a BH weekend of talking the talk but not walking the walk! Making a frittata for lunch in a minute and boiling up some brown rice to make a rice salad so hoping to get back on track! Our chickens love the rice, so it never goes to waste. Even DH has been persuaded to eat it in a salad, after spending years refusing to have as much as a mouthful pass his lips as he regarded it as cranks hard-core veggie stuff! Had the family over for supper last night - funny since getting the puppy we've seen more of them in the past week than in the last few months! Plus son-in-law wanted to see the hens - he's not allowed them in his household as ED hates them - but wants some eggs of course!
    Awful weather today, so much fun out at 6.20am in the pouring rain, am just hoping it's not like this on Sunday as that's our Race for Life at Windsor as had to wear thick waterproof coat and legs still soaked.
    Not sure if I'm allowed to post my fundraising page, but if anyone wants to go mad and sponsor me I have posted the link on my facebook page.
    Fiona

Fiona, I am happy to sponsor you, I DM'd you a couple of weeks ago but didn't get a reply, perhaps you didn't get the message?

OMG! New jeans just arrived from Next, size 14 and they fit perfectly haven't been a 14 for at least as many years, only wish my chest would shrink as quickly!

Liz

Wow Liz, size 14 - what a fantastic feeling, and jeans as well, way to go! I'm having a bad weekend morphing into a bad week, although have been on track today (only weigh in day so I should hope so) so am giving myself another good talking to!
    I've just looked and found the pm and responded with the link. Thanks so much. Did not feel like getting up this am, aching everywhere so it was not as quick as it should have been. Apparently the weather is due to be 16-20 degrees on Sunday - you couldn't make it up could you. It's so cold down in the Thames Valley at the moment but am about to get cooking - only tomato pasta base, nothing exciting! But the longer it cooks the better it tastes, but I would rather listen to Patrick Kielty on radio 2 than Vanessa Feltz while I'm spending time in the kitchen. Am in another room where I can vaguely hear her so not so annoying. Normally she's on when I get up at 5.45am - nothing more likely to make me shove a CD on!
    Fiona

I did not go to SW today. I think i may have been a pound up on my target (so 4lbs above the actual weight itself) and as I am going to be away for 8 weeks in Epsom (I live in Tavistock, DEvon) I don't want to risk having to pay for 8 weeks. I have another 2 weigh ins before we leave for Epsom, so hopefully I will be able to weigh in next week and be within target.

Just made a Curly Wurly Scan cake, a SW rice pudding, and a SW quiche. Steak and sale for dinner so getting prepared for a good week hopefully.

Good luck everyone.

Well done everyone we all seem to be in the zone!!. Its my 3rd day on the 8 hour diet. It seems to be working so far for me. Although the test will be over the weekend .

Size 14 jeans Liz sounds great My shape is the opoosite to yours most of my weight is on my bum!!

I have just bought a size 16 dress very fitted I need to lose 7lbs to feel comfortable wearing it. We have a 50th Brthday to attend at the end of July thats my goal .Although we have a holiday before then . But will give it my best shot
    Barbara

Well done ladies, I am having a few bad weeks, not put anything on but not lost either
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady View Post

Size 14 jeans Liz sounds great My shape is the opoosite to yours most of my weight is on my bum!!
    Perhaps we could trade Barbara []

i have a lovely roll around my middle as well, free to a good home if anyone's interested?

Liz