Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by E. Cosgrove View Post
    Just swam for 30 mins breast stroke. according to "My Fitness Pal" app that has burned 432 calories[clap] if I do another 30 mins later perhaps I can have cheesecake at dinner[msntongue][msnwink]
    Like the way you think

I was worried after all the 'goodies' I ate in New Zealand I would put some of my weight back on but there are so many wretched hills to walk up and down that I managed to lose 3lbs so if I can keep that off before going back to Florida I can have a 'worry' free holiday.
    Last edited by Jill; 16-04-2013 at 09:19.

Well done all the losers, only time we like being called that!! I've been really good apart from the cake issue, so am hoping it will be a good loss tomorrow night.
    Fiona

I have been really naughty,I have been out shopping and lunch with a group of lady friends today.

Started off good we spend a couple of hours shopping in town everyone was complimenting me on my weight loss since we last met up, I felt on top of the world .

Then we chose a restaurant for lunch, I had every intention to be good, until the rest of the group ordered starters,mains.and pudding.
    What is a girl to do? I didnt want to be a party pooper and order a salad . So I thought its only once,I had garlic mushrooms with salad and Mayo.Followed my steak and ale pie,fries and peas, finished with strawberry cheesecake.Also had coffee at the end of the meal and two glasses of wine during the lunch

Afterwards I felt as fat as a pig and so guilty, Even now at 9-00pm still feel full and so stupid ,why oh why did I do this and undo all my hard work for the past week? I could cry [msncry]
    Barbara

We all do it Barbara the important thing to remember is that it's just a blip!
    Remember that scenic route you are taking to your weight loss goal, you just went the long way around this leg of the journey but it was a pretty detour so enjoy it for what it was a lovely day out in good company.
    tomorrow is a new day when you can be more disciplined and wipe the slate clean

Liz

Don't beat yourself up Barbara, just move on. We all do something like this - if we didn't we'd be stick thin waifs! Speaking personally that would be a non too flattering look at my age!
    Fiona

Tomorrow is a new day Barbara. Get back on track and you will have at least limited the damage.[grouphug]

Well a whole half a pound off this week, rather disappointed to say the least. I am going to change around some of what I eat, particularly the fruit and see if that does anything. Onwards and downwards peeps!
    Fiona

Fiona any loss is better than a gain well done
    Karen

Oh I know, but I was a tad disappointed! Still better than my poor dog-walking friend (we are both doing nearly 3K every am at 6.30 and twice a week 4.75) who put ON a pound! And she weighed and measured everything so she is mega p*ed off!
    Fiona

Oh dear, Barbara, I know how you feel. I had a bad day at school (kids got the wind up their tails and were so noisy today) and at lunchtime I was starving and supplemented my healthy roll with a cake. What an idiot.

But tomorrow is another day so we must put our naughtiness behind us.
    ellie