Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 72 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    Feeling almost back to normal thank goodness. We got a last minute booking for a couple of days this weekend and had quoted silly prices - almost 6 weeks ago - and they got back today to arrive on Friday! Oh well, just managed to get the last cabin on a cruise which goes Thursday just for 3 nights to the Bahamas so perfect timing and the guests more than paid for it!!!

The down side....food...food.....food! Not holding out any hope of resisting but am just going to totally relax, eat what I fancy and hopefully get back to 100% feeling fit.
    Sandra, hope you enjoy your cruise. I agree its best not to worry, you know you can get back on track when you return. After being so poorly you need to recharge the batteries, and relax. Which ship are you going on?

We are doing two cruises this time, but I shall put the diet on hold and just enjoy it, not worth spoiling it worrying about the calories, you don't go on a cruise to lose weight! [msnwink] But it will be back on the diet on my return!
    ellie

We are going on Carnival Sensation. We usually do RC but could not get anything so we have done 2 Carnival Cruises before and for 3 nights, we cannot really tell much difference. Maybe we have been lucky with no huge gangs of youngsters so here's hoping. Not too bothered anyway for 3 nights!!!

Sandra, you are past Spring Break, which can be a bit hectic, so I am sure you will enjoy it. Hope you have a great time.
    ellie

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Hope you enjoy your cruise Sandra and feel better - it will be just what you need

I stayed the same this week - a bit disappointed as I thought I had lost but hey ho maybe next week

Have a good week ladies
    Frances

Quote Originally Posted by another View Post
    Hope you enjoy your cruise Sandra and feel better - it will be just what you need

I stayed the same this week - a bit disappointed as I thought I had lost but hey ho maybe next week

Have a good week ladies
    Probably too much gardening building your muscles!!! It may show next week Frances but at least you did not gain. Well done.

A week to go before we fly out to Florida and I did my weigh in this morning (a bit early as I was desperate to see how it was going!) and I have lost another 2lbs!!

So have hit my target, with a week to go. Lost a total of 8lbs since I joined the OV Slimming Club, plus 2lbs lost before that.

Now comes the difficult part...... getting back to it when I return from 2 cruises! [msnscared][msnwink][]

I may need you all to be VERY firm with me when I get home.

Its been a real help, thank you, girls! Couldn't have done it without you. It gave me the boost I needed to be good.
    Onward and upward!
    ellie

Well done Ellie, enjoy your holiday and work hard when you come back.
    Karen

Well done Ellie. [clap]
    Have a great time and don't worry about the diet you are 10lbs lighter and as long as any weight you gain doesn't sit there too long when you get back there won't be a problem.

Liz

well done Ellie. Missed this week's weigh in as was ill with a viral infection. Last night had champagne supper at a local hotel where my brother in law was doing the tasting. Champagne was fab the meal was all froth and foam and not much substance. Think you can guess the result of that, particularly as I barely drink nowadays! Hey ho, 24hrs dramatically off plan and then back on the straight and narrow!
    Fiona

Well done to all who have lost weight . I hope you are much better now Sandra?

I haven't posted much this past two weeks,although I have logged on most days and seen everyones posts.

I have another week to go before my monthly weigh in.I am tempted to get on the scales in the morning ,I have had three good weeks and I can tell I have lost weight with my clothes.
    I have decided to wait for another week. I get so nervous, I think its a fear of not losing anything and this may send me off the rails and I pig out big time !!

I am in the zone at the minute,I am eating that many vegetables I feel like a rabbit, how long it lasts is anyones guess.
    Barbara