Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Hopefully Jill you will find the motivation. Why not start now instead of waiting. Surely any weight loss won't make any difference to your results (which I hope are okay) and you will be on your way to being healthier.

I also suffer from extremely bad headaches and have had 2 brain scans as my mother died at 57 with a brain tumour so it scares me somewhat when I keep having these heads. Have had some real whoppers this past week!!

Quote Originally Posted by thornton View Post
    I have put on far too much weight over last couple of years and need to do something about it. Unfortunately with the constant headaches I am having it is very difficult to get motivated then have had a cancer scare over Christmas about which I am still waiting for results. Once this has been sorted out I shall be doing something about it, either the 5:2 or back to SW. Will just have to keep reading all this to get the motivation.
    What a worry for you Jill. Hope the results are back soon and show that you have no major health problems.
    i agree it's difficult to get motivated when you have other worries, the need to lose weight seems low on your priority list but it can only improve your health.

Liz

How quickly the week goes by and here I am thinking about the weigh in tomorrow already!!! Not been on my own scales but as long as I lose 0.5lb or stay the same, I will be reasonably happy.

Pam, did you start your journey yet?

Im ashamed to say I haven't started[msnembarrased] We've had some upsetting news, George's daughter has been diagnosed
    with breast cancer and it has knocked us both for six to be honest. She's only 33 and the lump is 7cms! She has
    to have a full mastectomy.

Having said that I am going to try and get to SW tomorrow night to try and keep some control over my eating. I know everybody
    says that if you are going to get cancer then this is the best one to get but you still can't help worrying.

Good luck to everybody getting weighed tomorrow xxx

Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    How quickly the week goes by and here I am thinking about the weigh in tomorrow already!!! Not been on my own scales but as long as I lose 0.5lb or stay the same, I will be reasonably happy.

Pam, did you start your journey yet?

Oh that is terribly sad Pam and you both must feel gutted and extremely worried. Hopefully age is also on her side and things have moved on so much with breast cancer. My friend had a mastectomy 3 years ago and she remains very well and now only has to go for an annual check up. Let's hope they have caught things early.

Love to you both. xx[grouphug]

Thanks Sandra I'm sure all we be ok . George gas taken the news very badly x

Quote Originally Posted by canarypam View Post
    Thanks Sandra I'm sure all we be ok . George gas taken the news very badly x
    Alan and I send our hugs to him. We are thinking of you both.xx

Well, feeling a little disappointed that I stayed the same but suppose it's better than putting on!!![msnembarrased]

So sorry Pamela to hear your sad news about George's Daughter. You must be very worried. But she is young and breast cancer has come a long way in the past 5 years
    Give Geoge a big hug from me .
    I also have a friend whose Daughter had a mastectomy 2 years ago and she is extremely well now although it was tough going for a few months.
    You are a strong family unit I am sure you will gain strength from one another.
    Take care I will being thinking of you all
    Barbara

Thanks Barbara xxx