Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 79 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Well done Barbara and all those others of you who have had good weight losses.
    i am really struggling at the moment and anything I have lost over the last 2 or 3 weeks has gone back on again and my weight loss is sitting stubbornly between 32 and 33lbs, I really wanted to have reached the 2.5stone mark by now[V]
    i know its not that I am eating any more but I am eating more of the things that I should go easy on, yes I can have chocolate and cakes but not every day!
    i also seem to have slowed up on the exercise, I am still recovering from Fridays punishing schedule with the personal trainer and have another one booked this evening but I need to do a bit more on the other days.
    hopefully I am just in one of those plateaus that seem to happen when you are dieting and I just need to change things around a bit, I have a lot more to lose before I can stop!

Liz

Change you breakfasts and change some of your meals to kick start you off again. The body soon gets used to the same old foods etc. It does get more and more difficult once you have had the initial weight losses every week!!! One just has to keep reminding oneself of that and try and mix things up to confuse the old body!!!

I agree Sandra, I had lots of free foods last week, salad, fruit and veg, but no potatoes.
    Karen

Don't dispair Liz,we have all been there at one time or another. Just try and stay focused

Exercise has always been hard for me,I find it boring. Walking this last two weeks has been great, but thats fine when the weather is dry .and warm.

I do seem to eat a lot of the same foods but I do try to vary what I eat as much as I can.

We all know its not easy,but we can do this!!!!!.
    Barbara

Haha Barbara, you sound like me. I also find exercise boring and now I don't bother as I know I won't stick at it.[sporty]

Off to weigh in at noon so keep your fingers crossed. Just devouring my cup of coffee which is all I have before I weigh in!!! I am so hoping for a loss - just 1 lb would boost me although got 2.5 to lose.[msnscared]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I find exercising quite boring and I used to love running but have had heel pain for past 2 years and have had steroid injections, as thought was one thing and now it's another so don't want to go back to that again. I found the initial weight loss easy but weighed in today still 9st 4, so hopefully another 1lb or so next week and then Florida for 3 weeks next week so no doubt will put some on.
    Jan&Steve

Very happy to report I lost the 1 lb I had hoped to lose. Yay!!!!

Well I took your advice Sandra and changed some of my meals. The last 2 days I have been at home so have had a cooked breakfast which surprisingly is fewer calories than my usual fruit and cereal. I have drunk more water as I really don't think I was drinking enough and I have upped the exercise.
    i had a good training session on Weds evening and I have been back on the Wii the last 2 days.
    I am not due to weigh again until Monday but needed a boost so did my inches even though I am not due to measure for another week (I do them once a month) in the past 3 weeks when I have lost virtually no weight I have lost 1.5" off my bust, 1" off my waist, and 1/2" off my stomach so something must be happening! my hips have stayed the same but to be fair that's the area I am least bothered about, I can't see my behind[]
    I didn't do my measurements until I had been dieting for 6 weeks......too scary[msnscared] but since mid Feb I have lost 15 3/4" in total so I am very pleased.
    just goes to show that if the weight isn't coming off, check your inches!

Liz

Well done Sandra and Liz .
    I havent walked as much this week the weather hasnt been great!!

I have been measured for a bra this week first time for me. I had a shock, I must have been in the wrong size for years.I know I have lost weight and I knew by back would be smaller. But my cup size has increased I am now a 36F when before I was 44CC. How bizarre is that?
    Barbara

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Well done to everyone who has lost [msnsmile]

Bra sizes are a mystery sometimes, I think mine are smaller but going by my bra size they are bigger haha.

I have managed to stay at 8 12 since we got back from FLorida, I went up to 9 2 while we were there but within 3 days of getting home I was back to normal which was brilliant so I haven't dieted since May but if it creep back past 9 then I'll do the 5 2 again as it worked last time.

Best of luck ladies [msnsmile2]
    Sandra