Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

These bra measurements never cease to amaze me. For years I wore 42DD. I went to be measured to be told I was 34F!!! She then said ideally I was 32 F but there was no way I could get my head round that even though I have a small back. I plumped for 34F but stopped after a few months as I felt strangulated!!! I now just buy a 38 DDD and that "will do".

Well done Liz. Sandra, I can only dream of being your weight!!!

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    These bra measurements never cease to amaze me. For years I wore 42DD. I went to be measured to be told I was 34F!!! She then said ideally I was 32 F but there was no way I could get my head round that even though I have a small back. I plumped for 34F but stopped after a few months as I felt strangulated!!! I now just buy a 38 DDD and that "will do".

Well done Liz. Sandra, I can only dream of being your weight!!!
    My back is 32 Sandra and like you I don't like to feel that constricted.

I'm only 5ft 1 so even at 8 12 I'm aboout 1/2 stone over what I should be but I'm happy with my shape etc so I'm not bothered about what I 'should' be.

I just had a MOT at doctors, my cholestral is within range my risk of heart attack is 1% and my heart age is 43 (I'm 47) so taht's all good.

Sandra
    Sandra

Well done Sandra
    If I was 8st-12lbs I would be anorexic at 5ft -8in.Years ago when I was 10st my doctor told me I was underweight and friends said I had lost my curves.
    I felt great but I couldnt sustain this weight without starving myself.

When I reach 11st I will be happy,could be a while but enjoying the journey!!
    Last edited by luckylady; 28-06-2013 at 20:00.
    Barbara

It's been a long time sine I was under 9 stone and wouldn't suit me now, Mick's sister insists on being a size 8 and looks older than his mum who is 92, her face looks so thin and terrible.

Another 2 pounds this week, so pleased it is now starting to come off again. I also need to buy new bras, down to me last 2 which I couldn't fit into last year and now getting too big.
    Last edited by MICKEYSDEN; 24-06-2013 at 05:42.
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra M View Post
    Well done to everyone who has lost [msnsmile]

Bra sizes are a mystery sometimes, I think mine are smaller but going by my bra size they are bigger haha.

I have managed to stay at 8 12 since we got back from FLorida, I went up to 9 2 while we were there but within 3 days of getting home I was back to normal which was brilliant so I haven't dieted since May but if it creep back past 9 then I'll do the 5 2 again as it worked last time.

Best of luck ladies [msnsmile2]
    Well done on getting your weight gain off so quickly, I do believe if you get back on track quickly after hols and the like its easier to shift any gain.

I can well remember the last time I was 8st 12lbs my first son was about 6 weeks old, I had lost all my baby weight and more besides due to sleepless nights and breast feeding. I cried because my jeans were too baggy and I couldn't afford new ones! I was a skinny size 10......... How times change![]

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by E. Cosgrove View Post
    Well done on getting your weight gain off so quickly, I do believe if you get back on track quickly after hols and the like its easier to shift any gain.

I can well remember the last time I was 8st 12lbs my first son was about 6 weeks old, I had lost all my baby weight and more besides due to sleepless nights and breast feeding. I cried because my jeans were too baggy and I couldn't afford new ones! I was a skinny size 10......... How times change![]
    Babies do that to you haha. i remember when I had Arun, he was a terrible sleeper. When he was 6 months old I weighed 7 stone 13 and I really was thin.

8 12 isn't light for me as I'm so small and I'm sure if you saw me you wouldn't think I was that slim. Jai would soon tell me if I looked scrawny, he's not backwards at coming forwards haha[msnwink]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130507_230929.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	721 This was taken in Winter Garden last month (note I was on holiday so it's acceptable to be drinking wine during the day [msnsmile2])

Sandra
    Sandra

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Just started my diet again. Not been 'in the zone' for a while but the weight just creeps on until you think, hang on none of my clothes fit. I need to lose a stone so I thought I would try the 500 calories a day for 2 days a week and see how that works.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    I think I have lost another 3lb involuntarily. I had a scare end of last week of suspected DVT but I had the all clear this morning so I think worrying about that and the nausea from the blood thinning shots I had over the past 3 days, I have lost 3lb. Off to florida on Thursday so not going to worry about dieting.
    Jan&Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra M View Post
    Babies do that to you haha. i remember when I had Arun, he was a terrible sleeper. When he was 6 months old I weighed 7 stone 13 and I really was thin.

8 12 isn't light for me as I'm so small and I'm sure if you saw me you wouldn't think I was that slim. Jai would soon tell me if I looked scrawny, he's not backwards at coming forwards haha[msnwink]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130507_230929.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	721 This was taken in Winter Garden last month (note I was on holiday so it's acceptable to be drinking wine during the day [msnsmile2])

Sandra
    Believe me Sandra you look slim. I am also only 5.00ft tall so I am extremely overweight although at my own personal target which seems to be about right for me without having to be too drastic. The problem is when everyone tells you that you don't look fat!!! Well I feel fat!!!

Best of luck Lyn, it does work if you can stick it out for a couple of weeks and it's really not as bad as you think.

Jan, that must have been really scarey for you, thank goodness you are ok.

Sandra, feeling fat is horrible, I only started the 500 caorie thing as my jeans started to feel tight and it creeps on bit by bit and before you know it half a stone has gone on and it's sooooo much harder to lose it than put it on!!

Sandra
    Sandra