Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 56 of 102 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Just a blip Karen, you sound as though you are still in the zone and just remember the terrific amount you have already lost.

Enjoy your Easter Karen and start again. We all fall by the wayside from time to time. You only have 8lbs to lose and you will have lost 3st.

No hot cross buns for me although I would love to have a toasted hot cross bun oozing with butter . But I won't wearing my jeans is worth much more to me now than a hot cross bun!!
    Barbara

Thank you both, It is such a big insentive when you have new clothes that fit well, I have to keep losing as I have thrown away all my big jeans and the new ones are still a little bit tight.
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYSDEN View Post
    Thank you both, It is such a big insentive when you have new clothes that fit well, I have to keep losing as I have thrown away all my big jeans and the new ones are still a little bit tight.
    I have done the same Karen. When I threw all my fat clothes away I thought it may stop me putting the weight back on.

I too buy my jeans a tad too tight then in a few weeks they are a perfect fit. .
    Barbara

I am not brave enough to tackle jeans!!!!

I also have all my clothes from size 12-18 and have used all of them throughout the last 15 years!!!! (These are clothes that are classic as opposed to fashion that dates). I look at people in my group and wonder how they fit into a size 14 when I seem much thinner than them....I know all different makes vary which is why I have so many sizes!!!

My biggest size Sanda was a size 26 (I never thought I would ever be brave enough to admit to that ) Size 18 being your largest size Sandra doesnt seem that bad.
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
    My biggest size Sanda was a size 26 (I never thought I would ever be brave enough to admit to that ) Size 18 being your largest size Sandra doesnt seem that bad.
    It may not seem bad but I am only just 5.ft tall so believe me it was bad and I remain morbidly obese[msncry]

If it is of help to anyone, I have been a distributor with a 35 year old company called Forever Living Products now for the last 2 1/2 years. Their products have helped my health so much. 2 years ago I lost 1 1/2 stone with their weight management system, I have carried on using it when ever I have over indulged and using some of the products I managed not to put on any weight over Christmas whilst my husband put on a stone. I now help and guide other people with their weight management. What I love about all the products, they all come with a 60 day money back guarantee. I can even register people when buying the programme so they get it with a 15% discount. This is a link to some details http://www.thealoelife.com/nutrilean/ and this is our groups Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/410216755694973/ where you will see I recently lost 4 inches, and I have now lost a total of 10 inches. I love the products, they are first class. And I love being able to help people [msnsmile2]

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    If it is of help to anyone, I have been a distributor with a 35 year old company called Forever Living Products now for the last 2 1/2 years. Their products have helped my health so much. 2 years ago I lost 1 1/2 stone with their weight management system, I have carried on using it when ever I have over indulged and using some of the products I managed not to put on any weight over Christmas whilst my husband put on a stone. I now help and guide other people with their weight management. What I love about all the products, they all come with a 60 day money back guarantee. I can even register people when buying the programme so they get it with a 15% discount. This is a link to some details http://www.thealoelife.com/nutrilean/ and this is our groups Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/410216755694973/ where you will see I recently lost 4 inches, and I have now lost a total of 10 inches. I love the products, they are first class. And I love being able to help people [msnsmile2]
    This may be of help to some people who wish to lose inches and weight, however I am trying to change my eating lifestyle and that means keeping to eating all normal foods. I have tried many of these things in the past which have worked short term and not that cheap either but unfortunately the weight has piled back on afterwards. I believe it is only one's mindset that can help to achieve a permanent weight loss. It has taken me lots of years to come to this conclusion....slow learner!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    This may be of help to some people who wish to lose inches and weight, however I am trying to change my eating lifestyle and that means keeping to eating all normal foods. I have tried many of these things in the past which have worked short term and not that cheap either but unfortunately the weight has piled back on afterwards. I believe it is only one's mindset that can help to achieve a permanent weight loss. It has taken me lots of years to come to this conclusion....slow learner!!!!
    Hi Karen
    I feel th,e same as Sandra.It's taken me nearly a lifetime to realise that diets don't work for me. I need to eat healthy food with no suppliments or quick fixes. It may well work for some overweight people, just not me I feel for the first time in my life I have found a solution to a problem that has affected my life for over 50 years.
    Thank you all the same.
    Barbara