Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 30 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Oh I wish!! I went to Scottish Slimmers about 7 years ago - lost over 3 stones - but- put it all back on again and more. I've been really good since I came home and have lost 7 pounds - trying to lose at least 1 stone before I go back out for Thanksgiving. I know I'll be eating and drinking a lot more then than I usually do No will power
    Jean

Well done Martin with the exercise. That is one thing that I just hate. Tried it many times over the years I have yo yo dieted but in the end decided not to beat myself up with doing something I hated, so instead decided to go with more healthy eating. I have actually never had a MacDonalds although my grandchildren used to love them and I don't think I will start now. Motorway cafes throughout the world seem to offer salads and other options so I go with them. It is difficult when you are on the road but I also now 'plan' to take a snack with me. Working at present but there again I am 'in the zone'.

I am sure you would lose the extra weight if you continued with your gym but try and do more healthy eating but it is so hard. I sit watching The Biggest Loser and invariably am eating something I shouldn't be......funny really....during the breaks I stand up and do steps at the bottom of the stairs.....well not always[msnwink]

Good luck.

Florida Expert
    OMG I have been a really bad girl. Got back on sunday after 3 weeks holiday, which included 15 nights cruising to the Panama Canal. Have put on 1 stone 4 pounds. Mind you I ate and drunk well, but had a great time. Now its going to be a struggle to lose it before the xmas party season starts in December.

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    I lost 4 lbs this week Just 2 lbs to the next stone - it's the small goals that push me on and at the moment I am 'in the zone' - I really have got my head in the right place. I have also given up bread totally which has made a huge difference and also the wine but it is worth it!
    Frances

well i cheated... couldnt take the joints pains etc anymore... i had a gastric bypass june 26th this year to date i have lost 4lbs away from 4 stone, it wasnt an easy road getting to the point of having surgery and making this decision but its done now... been a bit rocky since learning what i can and cannot eat and drink and quantities etc... i have gone from buying size 26 size clothes for my daughters wedding in july to size 18... just cant wait until october next year the flights to florida will be so much more comfy.... i opted for this surgery because of my arthritis but am sorry to say and i know its early days that my joints are suffering more then they were before.... lets hope they settle soon xx
    Liesa

Well done Frances, I am + a half this week, am on tramadol which has side effects as have done my back in again resulting in a trapped nerve down one of my legs which is v uncomfortable. Also had a virus since first wk of September and despite a 10 day course of antibots have not got rid of it, so am living off cough sweets as otherwise I am coughing and unable to breathe properly.
    Need to up the superspeeds to counteract the meds so started today.
    Liesa well done, I know it's a band but a friend of mine organised it for her son who had no control over his eating habits and it has transformed his life. You still have to work at it just like we do, so we are all in this together.
    Fiona

its a bypass Fiona, i to am on tramadol for the arthritis along with cocodamol and other meds... if i eat to much i get 'dumping' syndrome which can leave me feeling very sick and uncomfortable so have to watch carefully what i put in my mouth

nice one Frances, keep it going! Fiona those trapped nerves are horrendous arent they have had them before some time back, hope you are well otherwise?
    Liesa

Weigh in today and now 2.5lbs under target...half off this past week so well pleased especially with the big meal I had out last night. It is really really hard though....

Florida Savvy
    That is great progress Sandra. I started out the week doing well, but life got in the way and I've been so busy running 'round that my water intake hasn't been what it should be and I've been eating on the go. I've told myself that I only need to lose 1lb per week to get to where I want to be, but it isn't looking good this week.

i was a bit naughty last night, my daughter made some shortcake biscuits... had to have a couple even tho i know theyre a 'no no' but paid the price with upset tum! another 2lbs off so now weigh in 16 stone 4lbs (another 2lb off and that will be 4 stones off!)
    Liesa