Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 93 of 102 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Hi Sandra, well done you for going back, I lost 4 stone 4 lbs for my daughters wedding in Oct, but let is slide since and put on 6 lbs but back on track like you and already lost 4 lbs this week, so hope to lose the last 2 lbs with all the rushing around and cleaning for Xmas and will continue to try and lose the last stone before my granddaughters christening.
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYSDEN View Post
    Hi Sandra, well done you for going back, I lost 4 stone 4 lbs for my daughters wedding in Oct, but let is slide since and put on 6 lbs but back on track like you and already lost 4 lbs this week, so hope to lose the last 2 lbs with all the rushing around and cleaning for Xmas and will continue to try and lose the last stone before my granddaughters christening.
    Good for you Karen and well done it getting the 4 lbs off so quickly. Have a lovely Xmas. x

Think it's because I stuffed so many cream cakes that I now hate them, it was the only thing I really missed. Hope you have a lovely Christmas too and hopefully see the new slimline you in WWB next year.
    Karen

Well, weighed in early today and lost 6.5 lbs. I can't believe it!! 6 lbs to get back in target….yippee. I went back to Week 1 and it definitely worked and I have never ever lost more than 4 lbs in one week….and that was only once!!!

Very happy.[msnsmile][msnsmile][msnsmile2][xmas1]

Oh WOW that's the way to do it!!! well done
    Karen

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Well done Sandra. we got back on Tuesday and I haven't dared to get on the scales yet
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Well done Sandra. we got back on Tuesday and I haven't dared to get on the scales yet
    That's why I went back before Xmas. I could not attend Image Therapy this morning as we had a meeting down in TRuro but we got back earlier than we planned so I was able to attend the 5.30pm SW class to keep my motivation going hopefully through Xmas. I certainly got a good start today. Have a great Xmas.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Well got on the scales this morning and have put on 6lbs during my 9 weeks in Florida, got just over 2 weeks to try and lose some of it before we go back, not holding out much hope with Christmas in between. Will have to be more careful what I eat on our next trip. Hop everyone has a great Christmas.
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Well got on the scales this morning and have put on 6lbs during my 9 weeks in Florida, got just over 2 weeks to try and lose some of it before we go back, not holding out much hope with Christmas in between. Will have to be more careful what I eat on our next trip. Hop everyone has a great Christmas.
    It is so annoying how easily weight can go back on. I had put 12.5 on since June this year - I don't think our cruise helped!!

Well our SW Consultant really encouraged us to weigh in on Friday - she opened especially - and she has now won a Pearl Award as she had to get 74 members to weigh and she exceeded that. She will be the only Consultant to receive this award but she deserves it as she was opening up at 0700 in Xmas week to accommodate people who couldn't come any later.

Anyway, I put on 1lb over the Xmas week so not too bad. Trying to pull myself in this week in the hope I will have a loss next Thursday!! How is everyone else doing?

Happy New Year to Everyone.