Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 28 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Just finished mu Coffee Creams[msntongue] still got some Lindor, after eights, turkish delight & a huge box of Thornton's to go.[msnembarrased]
    Lyn

i chucked some unopened marks n spencers irish cream liqueors, and cherry liq.... and just ate some marks mince pies... my bad... but thats it now!!!
    Liesa

Had a good day yesterday and ate tons of speedfoods[angel]. Am being VERY good to allow for tomorrow night when we are eating at Chatham's Place and I am duty driver so can only have 1 drink!
    Fiona

Florida Savvy
    Okay, fellow OVers. It's time for me to get this thread moving again. This time last year I did really well and lost around 10 pounds, then threw it all away over Christmas, followed by Valentines day, followed by Easter...why do holidays always involve so many yummy sweets? When they jump into my shopping trolley, I claim that they are for the children but I have zero willpower and end up eating it all myself.

Six months to go until our holiday, and I would love to lose about a stone, even better if an additional half-stone goes with it. The only people to see me in my bathers will be my hubby and children by the pool, but I want to be able to feel good about myself in my cozzie.

By posting my plan and progress, I'm looking for accountability and group support. Is anyone else with me?

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    When we got back from our summer holiday I had put on 5lb, I've got off 3 lb but I'm struggling to shift the other 2lb and I'm not eating any differently than normal - I have never had this problem, I think it's an age thing with me... so I'm with you
    Sandra

I am continually with you!!! I also belong to SW and at present am 2 lbs below target (for the third time in 6 years!!!). Each time I am determined to keep the weight off but we eat out so much I find it difficult.

My next weigh in is Thursday so will post results!!! Slimming World are now targeting USA with an online service to start with. I have a friend who joined and weighed in yesterday. She had lost 4.5 lbs so was well pleased. She has seen me eat all sorts of weird things over the years!!!! If anyone lives in the USA wants details, please PM me and I will send you the special link to join. There is a good offer on...

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    I'm with you I joined SW 28th May and have lost 50lbs Going to Florida in 4.5 weeks - if there are any US SW members out there would love to know the syn value of the Morning Star veggie burgers etc
    Frances

Quote Originally Posted by another View Post
    I'm with you I joined SW 28th May and have lost 50lbs Going to Florida in 4.5 weeks - if there are any US SW members out there would love to know the syn value of the Morning Star veggie burgers etc
    You are doing really well Frances. Well done you....keep it up. x

Florida Savvy
    Great job Frances!!!

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    When we in Florida in Feb. I but on 4lb and instead of loosing it I have now doubled it. We fly to Florida in the morning for 8 weeks, how much will I weigh when I get back just before Christmas. Thing I might need some support from people on here to shift it.
    Lyn