Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1016

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

That is great for you to have a treadmill. We have no spare room for one. When I return from Florida I may join a 'Walk & Talk" group….well…that's a big 'may'!!!!

Well done on your loss and hope you continue to lose.

Well done both of you, we walked our granddaughter in her pram on Wednesday, haven't walked like that for ages, so hoping for a few more pounds on Mon.
    Karen

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    Fingers crossed for you Karen.

The treadmill does take up a fair bit of room in the dining room but after a day at work i don't feel like walking outside so i hope to do ten minutes on the treadmill while dinner is cooking. Then walk in the sunshine on my days off.

Mary

Well i think the treadmill must be helping i had a very bad week with extras last week but was mindfull that i had eaten toooooo many treats [msnembarrased] so i made sure i used the treadmill at least 15 minutes a day. I still managed half a pound so to say i am pleased is an understatement i am over the moon. []

My sons girlfriend has bought me a beautiful Thortons Easter egg i will have to eat it or she will be upset, i know it is a hardship i will have to bear !!!! I figure if i eat a little a day i should stay the same weight next week fingers crossed.

How did everyone else get on over the Easter time?

Mary

Well done Mary. I staying the same last week so still in target. I hope not to gain anything over this Easter weekend as I have not even had any chocolate at all!!!

Florida Newbie
    Hi S W guys

I just want you all to know that over many years I have joined Weight Watchers, unislim and motivation (expensive)
    and nothing worked until last January 2013 I joined Slimming World and I have lost 2 stone and maintained it and never ever felt better.
    I can eat lots and never hungry (cause I love my food)
    My health is so much better, I have diabetes and its never been as good 5.3 and I was on blood pressure tablets for 3 years and told I would be on them for life and my Doc took me off them last June and so far so good.

So all you out there keep up the great work and all we have to do now is win the LOTTO LOL

REGINA
    Regina Whelan

Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    Hi S W guys

I just want you all to know that over many years I have joined Weight Watchers, unislim and motivation (expensive)
    and nothing worked until last January 2013 I joined Slimming World and I have lost 2 stone and maintained it and never ever felt better.
    I can eat lots and never hungry (cause I love my food)
    My health is so much better, I have diabetes and its never been as good 5.3 and I was on blood pressure tablets for 3 years and told I would be on them for life and my Doc took me off them last June and so far so good.

So all you out there keep up the great work and all we have to do now is win the LOTTO LOL

REGINA
    Well done Regina that is really good news about your diabetes and blood pressure. 2 stone is a lot to lose as well.

Thank you so much for posting and sharing your experience. I have been very bad since i got back from Florida so much to do, hay fever really bad and new job all excuses i should not be using but have so not kept on track. I have gained 2 lbs in two weeks so not as bad as it could be for the amount of biscuits i have eaten.[msnembarrased]

Your post has inspired me to get back on the treadmill and salad lunch that helped loads, so watch this space i will post next week the 2 lb lose ( i hope) no more biscuits this week !!!
    Probably find i wont keep feeling tired all the time if i stop eating so much sugary stuff as well.

Thank you again Regina this was a post i needed to read.

Mary

Well done Regina. You must be feeling much more healthy and SW is relatively easy. I used to do WW but it was too restrictive although of course that was many years ago so all may have changed.

I did not go to SW for 5 weeks due to my trip to Florida. I knew I had put on weight as I ate pretty much everything I wanted and more which I don't normally do. I normally also wait for a couple of weeks after returning from US if I think I have gained but decided to go back straightaway. I was delighted to have only gained 2.5 lbs which motivated me, and I lost 1.5 of that last week. I am now .5lb off being back at target so hoping to get there this Thursday. Mind you, just eaten an enormous roast dinner and feeling uncomfortable and stuffed but very satisfied!!!!

Well done Mary getting back doing your exercise on your treadmill.[sporty] Good for you.

Thanks Sandra.

You did well to not gain that much and to lose so quick after coming back to UK really motivates me to get stuck in. Thank you.

Yesterday was hard i only did 15 minutes exercise but at least that was 15 minutes more than i have been doing.

Mary

Well done Mary. As you say 15 minutes is better than nothing.

My philosophy is if I don't do exercise and don't start, then I would not be giving up when I didn't do any!!!! It works for me. Over the years I have joined several gyms, swimming etc., but I get so bored with it I give up after 3/4 weeks.

Oh well, back to sit down….only joking, loads to do which keeps me moving a little bit!!