Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by mary and colin View Post
    Hi Sandra,

I am still trying to focus had a blip and gained a 1lb a couple of weeks ago weighed myself last sunday and lost 2lb, I will let you know how i do when i weigh myself this week, Mothers day this week and i know i will be having a lovely cake as Colin and the kids buy it for me and my mum to share with everyone. 6 weeks until we go to Florida so i am hoping to lose another 5lb if i can.

Well done on keeping the same weight after all your events you really are doing well.

Mary
    Well done Mary. Just make sure it's a small piece of cake!!![laugh]

That's brilliant Sandra! I still haven't had a drink Food wise I am getting there I've cut down portion sizes and making better choices. Haven't lost any weight yet though . I did 2 Nordic walks this week of 3.5 miles each really achy today though my knees are killing me !

mothers day tomorrow being taken out probably be a roast I should think.

Quote Originally Posted by canarypam View Post
    That's brilliant Sandra! I still haven't had a drink Food wise I am getting there I've cut down portion sizes and making better choices. Haven't lost any weight yet though . I did 2 Nordic walks this week of 3.5 miles each really achy today though my knees are killing me !

mothers day tomorrow being taken out probably be a roast I should think.
    Wow, I am very impressed Pam with the no drinks knowing how you enjoy your wine!! Well done you. A roast dinner will be okay! We are being taken out tonight to an Italian by my son and dil, plus grandchildren. Thy could not celebrate either of our recent birthdays so tonight's the night!!

I am doing a Scan Bran challenge with SW this week so will see what happens at weigh in on Thursday. Would like to get to the bottom end of my target weight rather than 1/2lb from the top which does not give me much leeway!! If I could use even alb I would be more than happy.

Well done Sandra, I have been so bad since my granddaughter was born 23rd Jan and spent her first 5 weeks in hospital, eating anything that was within grabbing reach and have put on a stone, but everything has settled down now and I started back on WW this morning after a week of planning and clearing out the cupboards and fridge
    Karen

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYSDEN View Post
    Well done Sandra, I have been so bad since my granddaughter was born 23rd Jan and spent her first 5 weeks in hospital, eating anything that was within grabbing reach and have put on a stone, but everything has settled down now and I started back on WW this morning after a week of planning and clearing out the cupboards and fridge
    Karen i hope you are well on the mend. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the stone comes off as fast as it went on.

Sandra i stayed the same this week but after Mothers day treats and extras i am pleased i did not gain. My sons girlfriend made a cheesecake (first time) and was so proud of it i never had the heart to refuse a second slice, it was so good as well.

Back to it i need at least two pounds this week otherwise the shorts wont fit lol.

Mary

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYSDEN View Post
    Hope all is okay now with the baby and that she continues in good health.

Hopefully you will now have time to concentrate on getting the stone off!! Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mary and colin View Post
    Karen i hope you are well on the mend. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the stone comes off as fast as it went on.

Sandra i stayed the same this week but after Mothers day treats and extras i am pleased i did not gain. My sons girlfriend made a cheesecake (first time) and was so proud of it i never had the heart to refuse a second slice, it was so good as well.

Back to it i need at least two pounds this week otherwise the shorts wont fit lol.

Mary
    At least you have stayed the same and had a treat with the cheesecake. I am doing the scan bran challenge so will see what happens on Thursday but I don't think I am drinking sufficient water. Hmmm.

You have to have the odd treat Mary thank you had a very good day yesterday
    Karen

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    I know it is the odd treat that is okay but we had a cake as well for me and mum although we did share it with the family.

The sun is out today so it seems to make it much easier to tuck into a salad for lunch.

Sandra what is the scan bran callenge? hope its not just eating bran flakes and brown bread !!! Either way hope it works look forward to logging in Friday to see a lose.

Mary

Scan Bran Challenge is a SW challenge. East 5 scan bran a day either as a Healthy Extra or 5 sync. You can buy them at SW or in Health Shops. I would describe them as eating sawdust but I put mashed banana on, scrambled egg, mix into homemade soup, marmalade & banana, scan bran cake. You need to drink plenty of water whilst on it which I have not done!!

Unfortunately had to go to a funeral today as a Representative for somebody, and it was a very pastry type buffet. I had no breakfast so ate a small pasty, quiche, ½ balm cake with egg mayonnaise and then a pice of coffee cake!!! Ouch!! Doubt if I will get any loss now.[msnembarrased]