Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 82 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Well done Susan - it's great when you find a diet that suits you

I lost another half pound this week - not a lot but it was the hen weekend and although I was sensible about what I ate and drank, I was not a saint!!

9 days to the wedding!!
    Frances

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I managed a loss of 3/4lb, I would have preferred 1lb but will take that. I have 15 weeks to lose 8lb, and keep it off, fingers crossed I can get in my shorts when I get to Florida.
    Lyn

Well done ladies, I only lost 1 pound this week, it is so slow now and only 3.5 months to go for another stone
    Karen

Well done Frances, I bet you must be feeling great and Karen, a 1lb is a loss when all said and done.

After really getting back in to the zone and finally reaching the 2.5 stone mark we have had a bit of a family crisis and a death in the family, not unexpected but nevertheless very sad. Spent 5 days sat around the sick bed 14 hours a day with the rest of the family and took the night shift in turns. That meant sweets, chocolates and junk food shared amongst us, fattening smoothies every time anyone went to Costa and large cooked breakfasts in the hospital canteen plus loads of biscuits and toasts from the kind HCA s who kept feeding us all!
    when my FIL finally RIP there was lots of comfort food and a big bottle of wine to toast him on his way, is it any wonder I have gained 4lbs?
    So, back to the grind stone, unfortunately I have no work scheduled for the next few weeks and keeping busy is always my antidote to food. On the plus side the weather is going to be good so lots of opportunity to get out and about and a good excuse to eat loads odd salad!!
    good luck everyone!

Liz

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law Liz. My condolences.

So sorry Liz, all the best to your family.
    Karen

Thinking of you LIz. Take care.[grouphug]

Well done Frances and Susan .
    I have has a bad two weeks too much going on at the moment, loads of dinners out and far too much to drink . Then another close friend and neighbour lost his battle against cancer at the end of last week. Going to the funeral tomorrow all so sad.

The only bright moment I have had, I was deciding today what to wear to the funeral . I tried on a brand new pair of black trousers from Monsoon that I had bought about 3 months ago in the sales and never worn them because they was tight . Now they are very loose.and the legs are now too long I should have bought a size less in the first place
    I am pleased yet miffed at the same time that I didnt get chance to wear them.
    I will be happy if I stay the same this month.
    Barbara

Well done everyone. Just trying to get into the zone to try to get some of this excess weight off but finding even that difficult.

Sorry to hear about your FIL Liz - even when you think you are prepared for these things you never really are.

I admire your success Susan - I am thinking for trying that 5:2 way of eating. It may be easier to restrict eating on two days a week only and I know people who have had great success with it. I will just have to stay in bed on the two fast days!!!

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Sorry to hear about your FIL Liz [grouphug]
    Frances