Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Thank you Sandra and Rosie it was just the incentive I needed to see Rosie looking great too

I have 4 months left to lose at least 1 stone, so back in mind set to carry on.

Well done ladies, it gets much harder when you don't have as much to lose.
    Karen

Evening all, half pound loss this week, had a meal out on Monday and discovered during the week that DH has been sabotaging my efforts by adding oil to things without telling me:-(
    I have been using mapmydogwalk for ages - it's very useful. Barbara well done on the walking, but I'm not surprised you are aching after walking 5 miles! I am after doing 5K which is only 3.5 because I am used to only walking about 4K in the mornings.
    Busy weekend as have Springsteen concert at Wembley Saturday - after work, so grabbing sandwiches for both meals seems likely:-( Sunday is the Dash for Dads at West Wycombe which is a hilly terrain, and startes at 9.30. Up at sparrows to walk the dogs - Hattie's first walk is Friday, 10 - 20 mins and does she need it! Although not keen on the lead so it's going to be fun! Monday is ED's birthday so more food! So have to be on plan from tonight onwards and allow that Saturday may be a trifle off plan - burgers at Wembley or sandwiches .. can't decide what is worse!
    Have a good week all.
    Fiona

Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    Thank you Barbara, I have downloaded it and hope to make a start soon!

Sandra you are very welcome. good luck.

Karen welcome home you will easily lose 14lbs in 4 months.you have the determination to reach your goal. .

I have no set time to reach my goal Just little steps for me. Enjoying life to the full ,although I still have just over 2 stone to lose to reach my personal target, Just having a great time along the way !!
    Barbara

Took the bull by the horns and went to weigh in at 1000am. Put on 2.5 lbs having been in US for 5 weeks and back home for almost 3 weeks. I am going to go back at 1200 to the class as I find it really motivating and have missed it so hopefully it will spur me on before I go back on the slippery slope upwards that I have been on many times!!!

Fortunately still within target but now only got 1 lb to 'play with'. Need a really good week on plan.

Good news is my toe seems to be going down so hopefully be able to do some walking soon.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Another 1lb last week, so now 9 4lb. Another 2lb to go and then off to Florida for 3 weeks, I'm sure it will go up a bit. Well done everyone. I look forward to my days of low calories eating, my body feels better
    Jan&Steve

Well done Jan, at last I have lost 2 pounds, hopefully it will now start falling off again.
    Karen

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Well done ladies, seems like everyone is doing well I lost another 2lbs this week - just 15lbs to go

Three and a half weeks till my youngest sons wedding! Time has suddenly flown by. Outfit fits well but if I lose a few more lbs it will be better
    Frances

Hopefully I will catch whatever it is that has got you all a weight loss this week!! Well done ladies!!! You have made me even more determined although only 2 days before weigh in[msnscared]

You will do Sandra.

Well done Frances, my daughters wedding is now only 4 months away, I can at last do up all 3 buttons on my jacket, but just need to be able to move in it
    Karen

Lost aother 4 lbs this momth (79lbs in total ) only 1lb to reach my next target. I have walked more this month I hoped to lose more, but I did have a blowout at the weekend.

I have a very heavy social calendar this next 4 weeks I will be satisfied to stay the same.or maybe lose a lb
    Well done eveyone keep up the good work
    Barbara