Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Well done Fiona that is good. Any loss is good.

I am still in Florida and not getting much exercise as my kidney infection has really knocked me right back and I was back to the Doctor's yesterday. Goodness knows what the final bill will be...it is well over $3000 currently.....thank goodness for insurance.

My weight journey is on hold until I am back to 100%.

Hope you feel better soon Sandra.

I bet you can't wait to get your puppy Fiona, we have a new kitten and he is such a lovely bundle of joy and fun.

Not on holiday but trying to work on my B Tech course and having a terrible time with my diet, can't stop eating while typing also giving up on the 500 2 days a week as I am so hungry on the next day that I can't stop eating, but they might also be because of my course work.

Getting back on to Weight Watchers tomorrow so no scales until next week, got to lose at least another stone before Oct 19th.
    Karen

Oh Sandra I am so sorry. My youngest has been in hospital 3 times with kidney infection, one of them in Florida - about 4 years ago, and we are still fighting the insurance company to pay out as they are trying everything not to pay it! It is very painful, worrying about the weight can come later, you need to get better. In the end YD was prescribed antibiotics for a 6 month period, killed it stone dead and so far (a couple of years now) all ok.
    Karen I only have fruit in the house to nibble on, anything else and I WILL eat it! So now if I want something I have to make an effort to buy it, which does work as a deterrent most of the time.
    Drove up and down from north of Doncaster today collecting our new baby, bought lunch and takeaway supper blah blah. Drawing a line, back on plan as from tomorrow. Puppy is gorgeous though!
    Fiona

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Hope you feel better son Sandra - forget the diet for now and concentrate on your health xx
    Frances

Gold 5 Star Member
    Get well soon Sandra
    Jan&Steve

Thank you everyone. My taste buds have been affected and although eating food, not really enjoying it. I guess it will take time but I am almost glad to be returning to UK after 5 weeks here so I can hopefully get sorted!!

I hope you make a full recovery soon Sandra.

It was my monthly weigh in yesterday only 3lbs this month (total of 75lbs ) I need a kick up the bum to give me a spurt 7lbs in 2 months isn't good enough.

If the weather would improve it would help.all I can do is try harder. Easier said than done
    I want to lose another 32lbs although the chart tells me I should be another 10lbs lighter than that . I am 5ft.8in and big boned I do think I would start to look haggard if I go too thin

I will think again about losing more than 32lbs when I get there ,thats if I ever do!!
    Barbara

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Well done Barbara - 3lbs off is better than on and you have lost so much already it is bound to slow down

I lost another 1lb this week - 17lbs to go
    Frances

Well done Barbara and Frances. Barbara, as Frances says, you have lost so much and it is always that last hurdle which is the hardest to overcome as it seems to take forever. Be proud of what you have achieved already both of you. xx[clap]

Bad week for me, was off plan the day we collected our new puppy, and seemed to have stayed that way for an extra day too, just enough to put on a couple of lbs. So onwards and downwards, back on track now.
    Fiona