Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Just back from SW - I lost 1.5lbs making a total of 98.5lbs!!! I'm thrilled - got my 6st award In 2 weeks I will have been 'in the zone' for 12 months. 18lbs to go!
    Frances

Well done Frances and all of us who are are in this journey together. There are times when we come out of the zone - maybe for months or years, and others when the time is right. It's all in the mind, and when we are ready it will work.
    I missed last week's weighing as I was ill with an odd viral thing where I felt faint and dizzy and more or less slept all day. Last night I started being violently ill, which carried on all through the night and this morning, and indeed most of the day. One of my friends came over to kindly take my dog to the groomers as I couldn't even risk driving a 15 min drive each way. She came back from dropping Sadie off with dioralyte sachets and some tablets to stop everything dead. Within a couple of hours it seems to be working. So after nothing to eat for 24 hrs I have risked a slice of brown toast and the first 3 eggs (poached) we had from our new chickens. So far so good, we shall see! Goodness knows what this will have done for my weight loss this week.
    Fiona

Gold 5 Star Member
    I had that sickness but a couple of weeks back. Not nice, hope you're feeling better. I need to weigh in tomorrow
    Jan&Steve

Quote Originally Posted by another View Post
    Just back from SW - I lost 1.5lbs making a total of 98.5lbs!!! I'm thrilled - got my 6st award In 2 weeks I will have been 'in the zone' for 12 months. 18lbs to go!
    Wow Frances. That is great. You must be feeling on top of the world!!![clap]

Quote Originally Posted by another View Post

Well done Francis and Liz you are an inspiration to us all, You should be so proud [clap].
    Barbara

Well done Francis and Liz
    Karen

Thank you ladies but you are my inspiration and continue to be so.

Barbara, I remember you posting this thread when you first joined the forum

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...ght=Dress+size

i remember posting my picture and felt very overweight not dreaming that over the coming years I would go up another 2 or 3 dress sizes. [msneek]
    I am now probably close to what I was then, but having been much heavier I now feel much lighter if that makes sense!

i don't have a target as I don't want to fail yet again, but I set lots of mini targets that aren't just half stone losses. This way I am always able to achieve something.
    at the moment my targets are as follows;

1 change stone brackets.........3lbs to go
    2 change from the 80 kilo bracket to the 70 kilo bracket........approx 7lbs to go.
    3 become overweight!............instead of being obese! Don't know how many pounds that equates to but I'm on my way[clap]

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have lost another 2lbs so down to 9st 6 and will keep going until I get to 9st 2 or 3 which I will be happy with. Well done everyone
    Jan&Steve

OMG liz I was a size 18 back then in May 2005. Over the next 6 years I ballooned to a size 26 . Why did I allowed that to happen? I did try throughout those 6 years to lose weight but I never had any success apart from an odd few pounds .Why couldnt I stop eating the wrong food when I was gaining weight and so unhappy?

I hated being a size 26 but you know what they say a happy fat girl on the outside but crying on the inside. If I knew what gave me the dermination to lose weight this time. When so many times before I had failed I was morbidly obese in 2011 now I am overweight longing to be "normal" But this time I hope and pray I have found a way to control my weight problem.

I never want to go back to the size I was in 2011. OV slimming club has helped to keep me focused.
    Barbara

Is everyone on holiday? Despite the bug only managed to lose 1.5 lbs, still at least a loss! Am still doing the exercise and in a few weeks will be doing even more as tomorrow we get our new puppy. So once she is able to go out will be out at sparrows with the older one for a long walk, and then after breakfast out again for a short walk with them both to give the pup a walk, and then in the evening out again with them both. Have a good weekend everyone.
    Fiona