Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Gold 5 Star Member
    No sure what I lost as I didn't start weigh in until this week but I know from my trousers etc that I have lost. Liz, I like to try and save up my calories for the evening. Yesterday, had nothing for breakfast and then had cottage cheese with just a few light ryvita crackers. I am going to weigh on Tuesday but last weigh in was 9 stone 8. Enjoy the long weekend everyone. This week I chose my days as Monday and Thursday
    Jan&Steve

Well done Frances, great weight loss. I stayed the same this week after spending the week making sure I was eating 100% to plan in terms of what was on my plate at each meal. Did go a little adrift on the old syns so that is likely to be the reason! Am trying to change around what I am eating this week to see if that makes any difference!
    Fiona

I had a really good weigh in on Monday, just over 4lbs which was my Florida weight gain gone in a week and just over another pound as well. 3.5lbs to go until the 2 stone mark and hoping I can do it before we go to Dubai (that was 2.5 weeks from Mon) we are only going for 4days but I am sure I will do far more damage in those four days than I did in 2 weeks in Florida!
    i have been on the Wii playing tennis and on the Wii fit everyday since we came home and have sweated buckets so it must be doing something!
    yesterday was a fast day and I saved up my calories for the evening. I had an M and S fuller for longer meal and even had enough calories left for a count on us chocolate dessert, it felt very decadent.
    I am busy re reading Michael Mosleys book "the Fast Diet....the secret of intermittent fasting" and it's certainly reminded me of why I started doing this in the first place for all the health benefits and not just the weight loss.
    have a good weekend everyone, be good and stay away from the naughties!

Liz

Well done everyone.

I lost another 2 pounds last week so just another 2 pounds for a 3 stone loss, only trouble is trying to stay away from the shops and all the lovely new clothes that I can get into now.

I am also on a fast day today and had a M&S dinner with a ww desert, also tried the new lemon Alpen bar at only 70 calories each, really lovely.
    Karen

Well done ladies, you all seem to be going for it!!!

Since I have been ill - now 10 days - my 'diet' has gone out of the window. I lost my appetite and still don't have it back although today was the first day I fancied something - which was a burger!!! I hardly ever eat burgers but just wanted one so hubby went to Publix and we had burger with salad and I ate the lot so hoping I will be feeling top shape again soon. Having hardly eaten anything I had expected to lose weight, but have put 3 lbs on!!! I don't know whether all the drugs they gave me intravenously have made a difference but feel gutted!!! I am also drinking lots and lots of water to flush my kidney's out so that should have helped with the weight. I can't get into the 'mindset' whilst I feel ill so will just go with the flow.

Hope you feel better soon Sandra.
    Karen

Florida Expert
    Get well soon Sandra.
    Tracey

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Hope you feel better soon Sandra
    Frances

Sorry to hear you have been unwell Sandra, sounds like whatever it is you've had it pretty rough.
    The diet can wait, getting well is the most important thing.

Liz

Thank you ladies for your good wishes. I had a severe kidney infection which could have been dangerous and a very high fever. Ended up at Celebration Hospital (which was first class) on a drip with saline, morphine, very strong antibiotics, and other cocktail of drugs. Still on antibiotics for another 7 days but this morning is the first morning I have felt 'much' better so hopefully back to normal soon.

Have a good week everyone!