Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by canarypam View Post
    Well done Frances. I lst 4lb in my frat week
    That's brilliant Pamela - well done
    Frances

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
    Thats great Pamela well done, you are heading in the right direction. I am so pleased for you.
    I have only lost 1lb this week . I really did think I had lost more, but I will plod on. I know the weight loss will be slower. as nearer I get to my goal. But another 35 lbs seems a hell of a way to go!!!.
    Well done Barbara
    Frances

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYSDEN View Post
    Well done Pamela, what a great first week and boost to your new life style.

You can really see a difference in your face now you have lost lots of weight Barbara, keep plodding on.

Well done to Frances and Sandra.

After my bad week last week I didn't lose or gain so really happy, back on track this week and had a great boost yesterday as I tried on a few dresses and jackets and I needed another smaller size, very tight but it won't be long until they fit nicely, haven't been this size for 20 years.
    It's a real boost to try things on and be nearly there - I bought a few things in Florida in November and they are all loose on me now - makes me smile
    Frances

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYSDEN View Post
    Well done Pamela, what a great first week and boost to your new life style.

You can really see a difference in your face now you have lost lots of weight Barbara, keep plodding on.

Well done to Frances and Sandra.

After my bad week last week I didn't lose or gain so really happy, back on track this week and had a great boost yesterday as I tried on a few dresses and jackets and I needed another smaller size, very tight but it won't be long until they fit nicely, haven't been this size for 20 years.
    Well done Karen I know that feeing and it is one of the best. You have done so well trying on clothes that haven't fitted you for over 20 years must be such a buzz. I am guessing there a part of you that just can't believe it?
    Barbara

Thanks ladies, I think I am really getting into the swing of it now and hopefully I can do this and put an end
    to my chronic pain !

Well done Barbara and Sandra. Karen it must be amazing to be down to a size that you haven't been for 20 years keep going

Frances you will be able to have a fabulous shopping spree this year

Hope you all have a great weekend

Well done Pam, that's a fab weight loss! I managed a pound this week, which must be due to the extra walking! Had a very bad day yesterday, DH came home with a Waitrose pie for supper, so being an angel today. That's after waking up at 5.07 and mis-reading the time as 6.07 - meant to leave the house at 6.20 so you can imagine the panic! Wondering why my limbs felt like lead, and after throwing cream on my face and starting to get togs together to put in, suddenly thought why is it still dark? Idiot! So collapsed back into bed for another half an hours rest. When I came back I did SW breakfast, poached eggs, ham, beans and fried (frylight!) potatoes. This early walking makes you starving.
    Going up to Bicester on Sunday so that's the only day to worry about as will be having lunch there - after I've hit the Mulberry shop!
    Fiona

Buy clothes Fiona in a smaller size and hang them up and keep trying them on, it has really worked for me, I bought a red dress in the xmas sales that I don't intend on wearing, but I bought it in a size 10, still very, very tight but getting nearer every month, I was a size 20 at xmas and 16 is now loose, but 14 is still a bit too tight for comfort.
    Karen

I'm doing that Karen, bought a size 14 jacket last week in a sale, which I can get on, but is a tad snug in a couple of areas, and like you 16 is miles too big.
    Fiona

Fiona and Karen what dress size are you aiming for?
    Barbara

The problem with going by dress sizes is that each manufacturer differ somewhat. I have clothes in my wardrobe from 14 - 20. The size 20's are fleece jackets from M&S and only just fit round the bust which is where my 'biggest' problem is!!! I am also usually now between 16 which is too big round the waist and 14 which is too tight round the bust. Have an hourglass type figure...not good!!!

Well done everyone though this week, we all seem to be relatively in control[grouphug]