Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 55 of 102 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    Absolutely gutted that I did not even lose alb after my week of super speed foods and my squats everyday. Really felt like leaving the class and going home, but deep down I know I need the class to succeed. I am so mad I can't explain.[msnmad][msnmad][msncry]
    Don't dispair Sandra ,I think if you are good this next week you will see the weight loss that will make you happy[msnsmile2].
    My first day back in the zone has been a good one Thank God I am back on track[msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Hi all very quiet on here lately. Hope you are all doing well ? I rejoined SW on Wednesday hoping to give it a real push before I fly out on may 23rd. I will tell you that I weighed in At a whooping 17 stone 6lbs !

Does anybody have any good SW recipes for a chinese buffet ? The family are all coming round and we thought this could be a good idea?

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Have you looked on the sw website? Sweet and sour pork recipe on there might help. I would buy loads of stir fry veg, fry lite, soy sauce etc !

And well done - I started off at 17st 1/2 lb - you can do it - so far 5 st 11 1/2 lbs
    Frances

Hi Frances yes I have had a quick look hopefully the others won't mind SW version.
    If I could do as well as you have Frances I will be overjoyed x
    Last edited by canarypam; 29-03-2013 at 14:49. Reason: Sp

Great news Pam..it is a good start to your journey!

Pleased this week after feeling gutted last week when I maintained, and now lost 1.5lbs so actually bang on target.[msnsmile2]

Hi Pam, well done for joining, I was near that weight when I started, still going the scenic route but almost 3.5 stone lighter now. Had a black tie dinner in London Monday and away for 2 days, straight back to weigh in so quite pleased it was only +1.5. Now focused for the forthcoming week. Am up at 5.45 4 mornings a week training for the race for life, so getting VERY tired. And we all know what happens then - need sugar. So I am trying to work round that, but can find myself nodding off for about 10 mins early evening!
    Have a good Easter everyone.
    Fiona

Well done Pamela for joining SW. We are all with you every step of your journey. I was way heavier than 17st -6lbs when I started my healthy eating plan.

As the saying goes if I can do it, so can you!!.

I have finally broke my barrier of a 5st weight loss I have been stuck for a few weeks at 2lb short of the 5st. As you know I was having a wobble,but finally lost 3lbs a total of 71lbs

Another 2st and I will be in reach of my target. Like Fiona the scenic route seems to work best for me.

Good luck Pamela I hope you have a good week.

Happy Easter everyone,remember no Easter eggs. oh go on maybe a little one [easter2]
    Last edited by luckylady; 29-03-2013 at 22:12.
    Barbara

Well done Barbara, it's a great weight loss. No easter eggs in this house!
    Fiona

Excellent Barbara. No eggs for me, not even had a hot cross bun today!!!

Well done Barbara and Sandra, I have had a very bad week this week as we to had to have my old cat put to sleep, celebrated our daughters 24th birthday, got lots of easter eggs, but I will be back on track next week, still lost 34 pounds in total but nothing this week and I didn't even enjoy the chocolate eggs.
    Karen