Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1016

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    Scan Bran Challenge is a SW challenge. East 5 scan bran a day either as a Healthy Extra or 5 sync. You can buy them at SW or in Health Shops. I would describe them as eating sawdust but I put mashed banana on, scrambled egg, mix into homemade soup, marmalade & banana, scan bran cake. You need to drink plenty of water whilst on it which I have not done!!

Unfortunately had to go to a funeral today as a Representative for somebody, and it was a very pastry type buffet. I had no breakfast so ate a small pasty, quiche, ½ balm cake with egg mayonnaise and then a pice of coffee cake!!! Ouch!! Doubt if I will get any loss now.[msnembarrased]
    Sandra i am sure you will be okay if you have had your scan bran the other days.
    Not sure i could do scan bran it dosent sound very appealing. Had a plate full of vegtables tonight with two roast potatoes (normally have 4) i do like my roast dinners, i figured veg and less potatoes gotta be better.

Mary

So pleased I lost 4 pounds this week now to work on the rest
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYSDEN View Post
    So pleased I lost 4 pounds this week now to work on the rest
    Wow Karen. You certainly don't do things slowly!! Well done.

After my scan bran challenge, I was disappointed that I had put 0.5lb on but there were 6 of us doing it and only one person lost weight. Lesson learnt. Not expecting to do well this week as had quite a large amount of food that I should not be eating this past weekend!!

Don't know how you managed to keep it up all week Sandra, well done for trying it, good luck this week.
    Karen

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I must get back to my diet, put a stone on since Christmas. Off to Florida next week for Easter so it may have to wait till I get back. I have had a bad back, so not been very active and not been in the mood for dieting. I am trying this week, I am doing 500 calories today.
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I must get back to my diet, put a stone on since Christmas. Off to Florida next week for Easter so it may have to wait till I get back. I have had a bad back, so not been very active and not been in the mood for dieting. I am trying this week, I am doing 500 calories today.
    Wow, that 500 calories does not turn me on!! Good luck. x

I can't do it either, i can stay on the 500 one day but the next day I am so hungry I can't stop eating
    Karen

The dreaded weigh in at Noon. I am still contemplating whether to go or not as I may be over my target and I really do not want to start paying again!!!! Update maybe later depending on my decision!!!

Update: Decided to go and managed 0.5lbs so still in target thank goodness.

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    Update: Decided to go and managed 0.5lbs so still in target thank goodness.
    Well done Sandra that is very good when you have had so much going on.

I forgot to post Sunday i managed a 1ib last week but still a down not up lol. We got a treadmill between us at home last Friday so i have been walking on that for 10 to 15 minutes a day so i am hoping for at least two pounds this Sunday.

Keep going and that weight will stay good Sandra and everyone who is trying.

Mary