Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 85 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYSDEN View Post
    Back to tracking with Weight Watchers on line, I have become so comfortable with my loss and new size, that my meals have become a bit larger and starting enjoying things I shouldn't eat, haven't put on but not lost either, need to lose another stone so my outfit fits a lot better in Oct. Lost 3 stone 5 pounds, so 47 pounds and feeling so much better, but need a kick up the butt to continue.

It is something I am worried about having lost the weight and everyone saying how great I looked at Andrew's wedding it would be so easy to put it al back on and have noticed this weekend that some chocolates have crept back into the house. Will definitely have to be careful as other son is now engaged and want to look my best for his wedding as well.

It was so easy to have chocolate in the fridge again, but been banned this month and lost 4 pounds, still need to lose more and only 8 weeks left and now looking for another jacket that doesn't do up just in case
    Karen

It does not help when the stupid newspapers report that chocolate is good for you!!!

Nice to hear how you are all doing. Well done on your continuing weight losses. I just arrived back home but it is in the early hours of the morning and I am not going to weigh on my scales as I will be so cross and then won't sleep.[msnembarrased]

Sorry I haven't been around lately. We moved house a week ago and for weeks beforehand it was hectic packing up everything and decluttering 15 years of hoarding!!

The good news it has been great for losing a few lbs I have 2lbs to go and I will have lost 6st in total.

I look in the mirror and I cannot believe its me, have a really done this? I used to think losing this amoint was a impossible task but with dermination I am getting there Still away to go but I can see a light at the end of the tunnel
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
    Sorry I haven't been around lately. We moved house a week ago and for weeks beforehand it was hectic packing up everything and decluttering 15 years of hoarding!!

The good news it has been great for losing a few lbs I have 2lbs to go and I will have lost 6st in total.

I look in the mirror and I cannot believe its me, have a really done this? I used to think losing this amoint was a impossible task but with dermination I am getting there Still away to go but I can see a light at the end of the tunnel
    Wow Barbara. Congratulations and well done you. Only 2 lbs to go and with all the work that goes with getting your new home ship shape, you will soon lose that. Massive well done!! xx

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Congratulations Barbara, massive achievement.
    Lyn

I have been exceptionally naughty this week. We bought a pack of 7 Mars Bars for £2 on Saturday. By Monday they were all gone.....I had 4 (2 per day). Grrrrrr.

Wow well done Barbara, hope you enjoyed them Sandra.
    Karen

Gold 5 Star Member
    I was ok in Florida but over the past couple of weeks I have noticed quite a couple of pounds have come back on. I am starting the fasting diet for 2 days from next week and especially after this weekend as off to Brittany for 4 days tomorrow to enjoy good food and wine.
    Jan&Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    I have been exceptionally naughty this week. We bought a pack of 7 Mars Bars for £2 on Saturday. By Monday they were all gone.....I had 4 (2 per day). Grrrrrr.
    We are all naughty from time to time Sandra afterall we are only human!! I would love a crunchie or maybe two but at the moment I can resist . But there will come a time when I cant
    Barbara