Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,016 of 1016

Thread: OV SLIMMING CLUB

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Why do I diet for a week and lose 1/2lb. Then I have 1 day eating out and I put on 2lb. I have till October to lose at least a stone before I return to Florida.
    Lyn

Well, it has taken me 2 months to get back into my target range which is ridiculous really as I only had 2.5lbs to lose!!

Still, I am there now, at least for this week!!! Bought a FitBit Flex which is motivating me to get out of my chair and get moving as it records my steps, miles, water drunk, calories (although I don't count calories on SW), and tells me my sleep pattern. Amazing bit of kit.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post
    Well, it has taken me 2 months to get back into my target range which is ridiculous really as I only had 2.5lbs to lose!!

Still, I am there now, at least for this week!!! Bought a FitBit Flex which is motivating me to get out of my chair and get moving as it records my steps, miles, water drunk, calories (although I don't count calories on SW), and tells me my sleep pattern. Amazing bit of kit.
    Don't like the sound of that I have just come off a Princess cruise and made the mistake of visiting the international cafe too often and have a couple of pounds to lose. Hope I can shift it reasonably easily as I had maintained my weight for nearly 2 years.

Well done everyone - it is certainly a hard slog getting it off but so easy to put it on!!

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by Philomena View Post
    Well done everyone - it is certainly a hard slog getting it off but so easy to put it on!!
    Don't I know it! Spend about 9 weeks in Florida Oct/Dec put on about half a stone come back for Christmas put on more, back in Florida Jan/Mar another half stone on. Then I spend all Spring and summer trying to lose it, never quite make it. Must try and avoid some of favourite foods whist in Florida
    Lyn

I was in Florida last week for a quick week but was so determined about getting back to within my target range that I lost 2lbs. When I was there in May for 5 weeks I put on 2.5lbs but oh boy what a job getting it off!!! We are doing 2 cruises on our 10 week visit to Florida in September. I dread to think what will happen when I weigh in just before Xmas!!