Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No feedback from owner

No feedback from owner

Recently stayed at Sunnydazefloridavilla on Lindfields Community in Kissimmee. Whilst I was apprehensive about this villa (our usual one was booked) I went ahead and made the reservation. All went very well, good communication etc but once we had arrived - nothing from the owner - nada, zippo.

Our first morning I called to say that the villa was not clean and we were contemplating moving to a hotel. As the message went through to answerphone I asked to be called back - nothing. We did decide to stay for the 10 nights but spent everyday out and about. Once we got home I emailed to explain that the villa was not clean and if he were being charged for cleaning, it should be looked into I also added that I had not made a comment on it in the visitors book - unlike other guests. I added that pool heat had been paid for but we had to wait for 2 days for that to be put on and still nothing, not an apology, an explanation - nothing.

To summarise: bathroom - dirty, kitchen - dirty. Pillows in lounge - stuffing coming out of them, pool - well we wore swimming shoes, this was cleaned during our stay though and could have been kept clean had the pool cover been used. We tried to unravel it but it was so dirty through lack of use we left it alone.

I would certainly not recommend this villa.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Did you book it through one of the attached websites?

If so it's probably worth you dropping a note to info@orlandovillas.com so that John/Roger (the site owners) can look into it.
    Steve

Administrator
    I'm sorry to hear of your experience. Just a note to add that we do not advertise this villa on any of our sites.

Hi Paul and Carol sorry you were disappointed with the villa you chose for your Florida holiday.
    Would be inappropriate to comment without listening to the homeowners views regarding your complaints.

Unfortunately it is a very hard lesson to learn when you have parted with your hard earned money. My advise would be in future choose advertising websites that verify the homes. You and your family stand a far better chance of renting a beautiful home. Please don't allow this experience to stop you from visiting Florida in the future

Barbara

That is really bad, I call all my guest on arrival to make sure that they are okay and the villa is clean and well kept

I would try and contact the owner and the management company and put my complaint in writing and also the website that I booked the villa from.

Dianne
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx

Florida Expert
    What a terrible experience. I didnt think the villa was from this site due to the verication scheme and the knowledge that we all absolutely love our villas and care for them. This sounds like the sort of people who bought just to rent and have no idea (or possibly care) about what happens to their guests.

We also call our guests before, during and after their visits. Very rarely is there a problem, but if there is it means our Mangement Company can be onto it immediately and deal with the situation.

As you said, the home you usually have was booked... which is why we always advise reserving your home as soon as you know when anyone might be planning to visit.

I do hope this has not put you off your visits to Orlando and that you still enjoy visits in years to come.
    Mary

We always phone or e-mail our guests 2 days after they are in the villa as we have contact with before their vacation as it gives us feed back that all is well and not spoil there vacations they have looked forward to it for quite a while .
    As said before all the villas are verifed and at least you can be sure we are proud of our homes .
    Maybe the management company can help .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Never had an owner phone me to check everything is OK,[msnsad] but also never had a problem.[msnsmile2]

WT sorry to hear of your problems...... we have been there
    we have had to learn the hard way..... only book from sites like this that are verified or you know where your dealing from, the last we had was from a site i thought was good but had nothing to say.... just advertising.... i to paid the price like yourself which is why we have already booked for 2009's holiday with the people we know we can trust as soon as we came home!!
    stick with this site and the sister sites they will bend over backwards to do everything you can to ensure your stay is a wonderful one!!!
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    This is so sad to read. Thankfully not all homes have these problems as most villa owners build

their business on good service and well run homes. Can understand your disappointment.
    Linda