Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, so who got an unusual present?

Gold 5 Star Member

OK, so who got an unusual present?

We've all had them - the presents that are great and those that will never get used and shoved in the cupboard somewhere.

But what's the most unusual present you've received?

Last year I got an all singing and dancing Ratatouille rat - he's very cute and has a chef's hat and a wooden spoon as well as speaking and singing!
    blott

A cookery book and a hint...[msnembarrased]
    Regards, Mark

Gold 5 Star Member
    I got a roll of Glad wrap from my daughter as a joke "to save time going to Walmart to get it to take home" but how far does she think one roll will go, we'll still have to go and get more?
    Babblin Boo

Our Daughter bought Eddie a small piece of land 1squ ft in scotland
    He can now call himself a LORD
    Carol

Florida Savvy
    i got a french manicure kit from my mum..... it was leeking the top coat and i had given it to her for xmas 2006!!

not unusual, but the worse,..... as i bite my nails!

kerry

My son (8) decided ages ago he was going to secretly make some presents for us - I got a used bath hat that he must have found around the house and hubbie got his old hairbrush that he thought he had lost, and his sister did very well she got a pound coin!!
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    We got a live bird from Minouche our cat Trouble is it was flying around the kitchen then disappeared behind the freezer and we moved everything and can't find it

Not quite what you asked Blottie but the most unusual present we ever had to buy was for Declan when he was 4 or 5 years old - he wrote his letter to Santa and the only thing he asked for was a ladder!!! We asked him why he wanted a ladder and he said it was to help Daddy do 'jobs'! We thought he'd forget about it once the toy adverts kicked in on the TV but no.... so Christmas Eve Dave had to whizz out to B&Q and buy a little stepladder
    Caroline & Dave

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
    Not quite what you asked Blottie but the most unusual present we ever had to buy was for Declan when he was 4 or 5 years old - he wrote his letter to Santa and the only thing he asked for was a ladder!!! We asked him why he wanted a ladder and he said it was to help Daddy do 'jobs'! We thought he'd forget about it once the toy adverts kicked in on the TV but no.... so Christmas Eve Dave had to whizz out to B&Q and buy a little stepladder
    [/quote]
    I bought hubby a ladder this year!![msneek] It is about 4 ft tall but it is telescopic and will extend to reach the second floor of the house. It is an ingenious design and though it was a surprise he is really quite pleased with it[msnsmile2]

Liz

Florida Savvy
    Husband got a fly screen for a window ? ! ? ! You can cut it to fit any size window
    Parrothead