Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Child Car seats / Booster cushions

Florida Newbie

Child Car seats / Booster cushions

Could anybody give me an insight into the law regarding safety seats / booster cushions for children in the state of Florida? Obviously safety is paramount considering I will be driving in a strange land :S

... oh and are these available from car rental companies?

Many thanks

Garry

Gold 5 Star Member
    Here's the info. http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_11577.asp

You can rent child seats but these are quite expensive so it's probably better to take your own - with scheduled airlines you can take them over and above your luggage allowance.
    blott

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
    Here's the info. http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_11577.asp

You can rent child seats but these are quite expensive so it's probably better to take your own - with scheduled airlines you can take them over and above your luggage allowance.[/quote]Thanks ever so much for this, I learn quick but not quick enough unfortunately.... and I noticed too late you'd answered this one previously in another forum. You have my permission to delete this thread in an attempt to make me look 'not dumb'

Thanks once again

Garry

Gold 5 Star Member
    No problems, the other thread was from 2004 so it's good to give the subject another airing for those people visiting Florida in the future.
    blott