Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help! Have I made a mistake?

Gold 5 Star Member
    When you originally register, you should have been given a reference number to keep hold of in case you need to make any amendments. If you use that, you can get back into the system and make amendments.

If you're not going to the US until 2010 anyway, then just leave it but you need to sort it out if you'll be visiting on visa waiver between 12 January 2009 and 2010.
    blott

Blott hi
    Yes printed and kept the form and number.
    I tried that but there are only certain listed amendments you are permitted to make and changes to passport expiry dates is not one of them, I'm afraid.

We shall be visiting a couple of times a year until 2010. THe ESTA would be valid presumably for those periods - it remains to be seen if Immigration will pick up the wrong expiry date?

I assume that when the ESTA expires I will have the opportunity to register again and then 'correct' my mistake then?
    Ian Dee
    the older I get, the better I was

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ental-818.aspx

Florida Expert
    I got around to registering all of us today and only my 2 youngest daughters were approved, myself, husband and eldest daugther it said it was pending[msnscared]

Do they send an email letting me know they have been approved.

They didn't for the 2 that were approved.

Sally
    I think you have to check regularly , using the reference number
    Ian Dee
    the older I get, the better I was

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ental-818.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Just done ours this evening, all approved. Does this mean that we will not have to fill out the green waiver form on the airplane? or will this need to be completed as well?

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Just done ours this evening, all approved. Does this mean that we will not have to fill out the green waiver form on the airplane? or will this need to be completed as well?[/quote]

The instructions say that after Jan 12 2009 you will not need to fill out the I94-W(green Waiver form).

However the Immigration Officer at Chicago I spoke to last month said that they will still reguire the form "for a few more months" next year. He said the registration does not show yet on his computer(I was registered)

I hope that they will know the position at your departure airfield and issue the form if required - it would be a nightmare if the immigration queue had to fill out forms.

I am assuming there will be no change for the blue customs form??

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Robert

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Done mine and my son's today, got instant approval.
    Christine

Florida Expert
    All approved now[msnsmile2] although mine kept saying 'expired' until I found out I was putting an S and not 5 on my refernce number[stupid2]

Florida Newbie
    right now the ESTA form is only for citizens of Andorra, Luxembourg, Australia, Monaco, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, New Zealand, Brunei, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Finland, San Marino, France,Singapore, Germany, Slovenia, Iceland, Spain, Ireland, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, United Kingdom, Liechtenstein

so, do ytou not have to do it if your not from any these countries?
    im asking because my girlfriend has a Canadian passport (although it has a british residency stamp). as far as im aware she doesnt have to do anything, but i dotn want to go to the airport and be turned away [msnscared]