Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALDI STORES

we had one near us in mallorca!! can pastilla
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    They are great and since the 'credit crunch' our local one is always packed. Much of the food they sell is continental, particularly from Germany and is of a high quality but often not branded as we know them. Do fantastic chocolates. They also have offers every week on things like garden or bathroom equipment or toys and electronics.
    We have never been disappointed and they are not so huge that you spend a fortune when you are only going in for a loaf or bread which is what happens to me at some of the other huge supermarkets.[msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    Aldi is great! And has a certain local Chef to me as their Recipe Chef!
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

We love Aldi the fruit and veg is brilliant and very cheap! We have also bought computers, bikes, and various other things when they have specials on.

Florida Expert
    Our 'local' Aldi is not so local that we go every week but we do drop in now and again to see what is on offer - amazing what you can get. Many years ago we used to live in Germany and when we got back to uk we were thrilled to find that they stocked a lot of our favourite German foods.

The St.Cloud one is our closest in Florida so we will have to drop round there to see what they have to offer on our next visit.

Mary

Florida Expert
    Aldi stores are all over Ireland and also Lidl which are very similar. They can give good value but not for an entire weeks shopping . They have weekly specials on Thursday mornings and these are snapped up very quickly.
    Olive

Florida Chatterbox
    Never been as it would be a 15 minute drive away at least....maybe, just maybe I'll make the journey. [:I]

Maddie

Super Moderator
    Stopped in the one near Florida Mall on my way from the airport.

It is about the same size and layout as our local Aldi. They also had the specials, the same as at home. Would have called in at Florida Mall if Virgin had not had a 2 hour delay on the 12.55 flight[msnmad]

I once read a wine review and they gave it five stars. Due to the large buying power across Europe they have great deals.

Definately worth a visit. As a few of you say you couldnt do the main shop there but you'll get all the basics.
    Team Thomson

Florida Expert
    Barbara thank you for providing the locations of the stores , I look forward to visiting at least one of them when we visit Orlando in 2009 . An Aldi store in Florida seems a bit strange .
    Olive