Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: BRIARGROVE

Florida Junior

BRIARGROVE

HI ALL JUST PLANNING OUR NEXT FLORIDA TRIP, JUST THE FOUR OF US THIS TIME SO HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT ALL THE THREE BEDROOM VILLAS FOUND A NICE ONE ON BRIARGROVE, JUST AFTER SOME GENERAL INFO ON THIS AREA. EASE TO DISNEY, HOSPITAL NEARBY (DAUGHTER WITH A MEDICAL PAST[msneek]),ANY OTHER INFO YOU HAVE CARL

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Carl

Not sure if which villa you have seen by I have a villa on Briagrove and its a lovely quiet community well located for the attractions and has Championsgate a 2 minute drive away which has a supermarket, and various eateries as well as a 2 petrol stations, banks and 2 championship golf courses. The community is a mixture of full time residents and vacation homes with a ratio of about 80%-20%. It takes approx 12 mins to drive to the front gates of Disney and is an easy drive as the community is 2-3 mins off the main Interstate. The nearest hospital is about a 10 min drive away. Any other questions please ask away and I am sure other owners that are familiar with the area can also offer advice.
    Brian

Florida Junior
    Hi brian it is your lovely villa we have been looking at. We have not fully decided on our dates yet but we are looking at possibly may 2010 i appriciate this is some time off yet, but i just cant help myself planning the next one and there is the small matter of the cash to find [msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    Thats no problem. Hopefully you'll be back in touch and if you have any futher questions please let me know. We are just back ourselves from the villa today and have added some extras so sure that will make it even more worthwhile now saving up

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by crush777
    Hi brian it is your lovely villa we have been looking at. We have not fully decided on our dates yet but we are looking at possibly may 2010 i appriciate this is some time off yet, but i just cant help myself planning the next one and there is the small matter of the cash to find [msnwink]
    [/quote]
    Brian