Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Can you believe it?

Florida Expert

Can you believe it?

We should have been going to Florida in September but we postponed our trip because hubby has been unwell for a while. Then I got fed up and thought, just go even if we don't do much whilst we are there at least we can relax
    ...then darling daughter gets pleurisy and goes into recuss at A&E beginning of November, fortunately she is much better and able to travel when dear son...who was going for a record of 4 fractures in less than 10 months decided to extend it and make it 6 in less than 11 months. Fortunately we had a choice and because he has muscle and bone problems he can be allowed to not have the plaster cast option so if it's warm enough he can still go in the pool...[msnsad]downside is he's had to leave college through ill health but hopefully will be able to return in the new year.

It can only get better. Lets hope that 2009 is a good year for you and your family.

Kingers crossed

Val

Florida Expert
    It sounds as though you all really deserve your long awaited Florida trip. Have a great time and a much better 2009.

[grouphug]

Bad luck - I hope you have a wonderful trip!
    Elaine

Florida Chatterbox
    Oh Goodness me, have a wonderful trip and best of luck for 2009[lucky]

Enjoy your trip Better luck next year
    Carol

Florida Expert
    You and your family have certainly earned your Orlando trip. Hope things work out better for 2009.
    Mary

sorry to hear what a run of bad luck you and the family have had Andrea..... it surely is your turn now for things to get better!!!!
    i hope you all have a wonderful time!!!
    [grouphug][grouphug]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Thanks everyone! Not long to go now and we can't wait to get into the Florida sunshine. Just hope we have some [msnwink]

Florida Expert
    So sorry to hear about your awful time . I really wish you and your family a super Florida trip . You really deserve it ,enjoy enjoy enjoy .[msnsmile][msnsmile][msnsmile]
    Olive