Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: parking with left wheel at pavement edge.

parking with left wheel at pavement edge.

just read on one of the trip reports about parking with left wheel at pavement side...apparently its illegal .warrenting a 50 dollar fine...does
    that mean parking on the wrong side of the street and therefore
    facing the wrong way...the trip report said they were in celebration
    when it happend.....weve been to celebration loads of times but never gave it a second thought about parking the wrong way round.
    anyway, hope sombody can understand what im babbling about....
    nobody told us about this.........

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    You are not supposed to park on the right hand side facing the wrong way in the UK either, really, but here in the UK it is overlooked most of the time.
    CERI

wrpac00
    I know in Celebration if you park not facing the way the traffic flows you will be fined. Not sure about elsewhere.

You are supposed to to park in the direction of the traffic or tickets can and will be issued. I had one once, although it is common sense really[:I]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
    I know in Celebration if you park not facing the way the traffic flows you will be fined. Not sure about elsewhere.
    [/quote]

Administrator
    You often see cars getting tickets for parking facing the wrong way, as it is illegal. It tends to happen more so at night if the car is left on the road.

thankyou all for your help....ill park correctly next time..

I received a ticket in Celebration last year as I dived into a spot which had become empty. Did notice all the other cars were facing the direction of traffic [msnembarrased]
    Regards, Mark

Florida Chatterbox
    We got a ticket last year in St Petes even though we had paid for a display ticket and were within our time. I was confused as to why we had been given it and than realised all the rest of the parked cars were facing the other way.
    Andy

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yep! We had one in Monteray a few years back...we were only parked there mins too, as someone needed a bathroom break[msnembarrased]