Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Epcot at New Year

Florida Newbie

Epcot at New Year

Hi, My family and i are spending christmas and new year in Florida this year and can't wait. We are dining in Hollywood Studios christmas day. We have planned to eat in England at Epcot on New Years Eve and see the new year in at 7pm and then midnight as it has come highly recommended! I read somewhere that it can take up to 4 hours to get out of the car park that night. Is that right? I am not worried as i am going to enjoy it whatever but i just want to be prepared for the kids.
    Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Wendy

We did Epcot for New Year's Eve 3 years ago - and it was truly a fantastic night!

Don't recall there being any problem getting out of the car park afterwards.

Hope you have a great time!

When the fireworks finish at any of the parks, people tend to leave all together. Parks such as Magic Kingdom, where everyone has to get transport (boat or monarail) back to the carpark can have a jam of people. Although I think that may have taken us an hour once, it was a good hearted wait
    Shirley

Have never been but do plan to do this some year.
    Hope you have a wonderful time and it will be well worth it.

have a blast

I have to agree Carole New Years Eve at Epcot was a very memorable evening we was also there three years ago
    I have also been to Universal on New Years Eve 2004 although was very enjoyable no contest for Epcot in my opinion [msnwink]
    Barbara