Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: staying in Legacy Park

Florida Newbie

staying in Legacy Park

We have been going to Florida since 2001 however next year we have decided to get a house for the first time. We have booked a house in Legacy Park in Davenport. We're wondering if anybody has any info on this place and surrounding area. Thanks. Colum.

Florida Savvy
    We stayed on Legacy Park in May '07 and really enjoyed it. If you turn right out of the development there is a shopping centre less than five minutes away with a Publix and several restaurants. A couple of miles north, there is a large complex with Walmart, Chili's and I'm sure there's more too. The main strip on 192 isn't too far away either.

Have fun!

Florida Junior
    hi we stayed on legacy park in a villa we found from this site in april 08 in my opinion its a great location just at the end of the 192 easy to get to disney the shopping centre has a couple of bars (showing the football) indian restraunt/takeaway publix supermarket. we found the development to be nice and peacefull to get away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to everything so you dont feel out of it (if that makes any sense[msnembarrased]) and great views of the hot air balloons in the morning[8D] wish i was there right now [msnwink]

If this is the first time you have rented a villa you will love it and won't want to go back to a hotel again! As others have said, Legacy Park is a great community which is nice and quiet yet being just south of the US192 is so well placed and and very close to all the attractions the area has to offer.

Hope you have a great time!
    Jim